Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD SKINS/pats

Blondie

same here.

I hope someone snaps Brady's leg in half like Thiesman's and his career is over.

**** him and their whole team.

Actually if they snapped Gibbs leg in half the Redskins cold get on with their new coach and bring in Bill Cower. If you snapped Brady's leg in half...the Redskins would still suck. It still wouldn't make the Redskins a better team.

same here.

I hope someone snaps Brady's leg in half like Thiesman's and his career is over.

**** him and their whole team.

Actually if they snapped Gibbs leg in half the Redskins cold get on with their new coach and bring in Bill Cower. If you snapped Brady's leg in half...the Redskins would still suck. It still wouldn't make the Redskins a better team.

JC is looking awfully simular to Brunell. This is a sad day to be a skins fan. They stink.

First off....no way is JC anything like Boonell. Second, the Pats make every QB look like crap..I know, its almost a rule to bench any QB going against the Pats in fantasy football. I expected the QB struggles...not the pathetic defensive showing....that is what really sank us. The defense was dominated from the first snap. The offense moved the ball on the first drive....then the field position thing took over..and defense laid down. But JC is a very talented and young QB with a good future....if we can get him some good playcalling and a healthy O line.

']I don't really think this loss is going to hurt the Redskins much. It is an AFC loss and doesn't factor in to the tiebreakers for a playoff spot. And this is probably going to be the fate of all of the NFC East teams against the Pats. It is kind of a wash.

:yawnee::yawnee

Nothing is a wash...............NOTHING -

Especially when you deal with a cheatin' team and its tolerated by the NFL

Classless bunch of organization, coaches and players...........

JC is looking awfully simular to Brunell. This is a sad day to be a skins fan. They stink.

First off....no way is JC anything like Boonell. Second, the Pats make every QB look like crap..I know, its almost a rule to bench any QB going against the Pats in fantasy football. I expected the QB struggles...not the pathetic defensive showing....that is what really sank us. The defense was dominated from the first snap. The offense moved the ball on the first drive....then the field position thing took over..and defense laid down. But JC is a very talented and young QB with a good future....if we can get him some good playcalling and a healthy O line.

']I don't really think this loss is going to hurt the Redskins much. It is an AFC loss and doesn't factor in to the tiebreakers for a playoff spot. And this is probably going to be the fate of all of the NFC East teams against the Pats. It is kind of a wash.

:yawnee::yawnee

Nothing is a wash...............NOTHING -

Especially when you deal with a cheatin' team and its tolerated by the NFL

Classless bunch of organization, coaches and players...........

Archived