Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dolphins player asks for London Translator

USS Redskins

Didn't you see the scene in European Vacation where the English front desk clerk is talking to Clark and he is using his computer translator? The son pops in and says, "dad, he's speaking ENGLISH." :laugh:

The thing that sucks, though, is I wouldn't be surprised if he really was serious.

Didn't you see the scene in European Vacation where the English front desk clerk is talking to Clark and he is using his computer translator? The son pops in and says, "dad, he's speaking ENGLISH." :laugh:

The thing that sucks, though, is I wouldn't be surprised if he really was serious.

"I know (Washington Redskins linebacker) London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him. That’s the closest thing I know to London. He’s black, so I’m sure he’s not from London. I’m sure that’s a coincidental name.”

:laugh:

This sounds more like comedy than real stupidity.

"I know (Washington Redskins linebacker) London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him. That’s the closest thing I know to London. He’s black, so I’m sure he’s not from London. I’m sure that’s a coincidental name.”

:laugh:

This sounds more like comedy than real stupidity.

I love when stuff like this comes up, and I just think back to AP English the first time that I missed the author's tone and got a horrible grade.

He's clearly kidding. Just like Paris Hilton (Walmart? Do they sell walls there?)

And America eats it up because in reality, the common American just doesn't get it. They want to think these celebrities are so dumb that they are fooled into thinking so with a little sarcastic persuasion.

I love when stuff like this comes up, and I just think back to AP English the first time that I missed the author's tone and got a horrible grade.

He's clearly kidding. Just like Paris Hilton (Walmart? Do they sell walls there?)

And America eats it up because in reality, the common American just doesn't get it. They want to think these celebrities are so dumb that they are fooled into thinking so with a little sarcastic persuasion.

Archived