Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Could the Pats be scared??/

skinnyles

Other than the Cowboys, they have not played a team with a winning record like we have. However, they have also CRUSHED all their opponents. While our D is statistically better, the Dallas D is not that bad either.

I highly doubt they are shaking, and to be honest, I hope they aren't. Belichik will field this team properly, but if the players are thinking of us as a punching bag for the Colts, I'm all for it.

So long as the refs let us play the game, I wanna shock the world on sunday!

And yeah, what is up with Skins blowing away every opponent by the skin of their teeth? Man, with Patsies merely eeking out wins by mere 17 pts nearly every game, they must be scared of getting their asses handed by us.

if we barely beat the patriots, would you be upset?

And yeah, what is up with Skins blowing away every opponent by the skin of their teeth? Man, with Patsies merely eeking out wins by mere 17 pts nearly every game, they must be scared of getting their asses handed by us.

if we barely beat the patriots, would you be upset?

ok this thread should be closed, its all opinion'aided and no facts... stop with all this clutter about beating a team that hasnt been beatin yet this year, you think the redskins are being as over confident as alot of ES members? i highly doubt that, if you listen to what Gibbs is actually saying, stop with all this over confidence cause i bet if the skins lose this game somebody will blame someone in the redskins organization because they became victim #8, i want them to win just as bad as any other redskin fan but i wont lose any sleep over this game, the reality is the obvious the skins are the biggest under dogs based on recent offensive performance compared to a prolific offense (pats) that scores on every first drive this season, the only egde we have is our defense SLOWING down their offense... not stopping but SLOWING them down... :doh:

ok this thread should be closed, its all opinion'aided and no facts... stop with all this clutter about beating a team that hasnt been beatin yet this year, you think the redskins are being as over confident as alot of ES members? i highly doubt that, if you listen to what Gibbs is actually saying, stop with all this over confidence cause i bet if the skins lose this game somebody will blame someone in the redskins organization because they became victim #8, i want them to win just as bad as any other redskin fan but i wont lose any sleep over this game, the reality is the obvious the skins are the biggest under dogs based on recent offensive performance compared to a prolific offense (pats) that scores on every first drive this season, the only egde we have is our defense SLOWING down their offense... not stopping but SLOWING them down... :doh:

Think back to the Eagles game on Monday Night Football weeks ago. Everyone on the ESPN staff before kickoff had Philadelphia beating the Redskins. When it didn't happen, they had to eat those words. New England is a much better team that Philly, but my point is the Redskins can march into Foxboro as underdogs and come out on top because we've already been in that situation this year.

I don't think the Patriots are scared. They are champions who knows what it takes to win in this league. I think the Patriots are overlooking us. They have to with Peyton Manning and the Colts on the horizon.

Think back to the Eagles game on Monday Night Football weeks ago. Everyone on the ESPN staff before kickoff had Philadelphia beating the Redskins. When it didn't happen, they had to eat those words. New England is a much better team that Philly, but my point is the Redskins can march into Foxboro as underdogs and come out on top because we've already been in that situation this year.

I don't think the Patriots are scared. They are champions who knows what it takes to win in this league. I think the Patriots are overlooking us. They have to with Peyton Manning and the Colts on the horizon.

we're lucky to be 4-2 b/c we've been horrible on offense. i want to see us take advantage of the good start and start playing good football...rabach is coming back and hopefully our o-line can start being good again and the rest of the offense will folllow suit. enough about beating new england, if we don't start scoring some points we're doomed anyways.

we're lucky to be 4-2 b/c we've been horrible on offense. i want to see us take advantage of the good start and start playing good football...rabach is coming back and hopefully our o-line can start being good again and the rest of the offense will folllow suit. enough about beating new england, if we don't start scoring some points we're doomed anyways.

Archived