Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Could the Pats be scared??/

skinnyles

Let's face it guys, we have pretty handily kicked the crap out of some of the better teams in the league.

If by handily you mean "barely escaped with a win", and if by "better teams" you mean a winless team, a mediocre team, and the freakin Lions and Cards....then yes, I agree.

Let's face it guys, we have pretty handily kicked the crap out of some of the better teams in the league.

If by handily you mean "barely escaped with a win", and if by "better teams" you mean a winless team, a mediocre team, and the freakin Lions and Cards....then yes, I agree.

Yeah, and Tom Brady is deathly afraid of teddy bears, soft pillows, and delicious deserts.

Is this all people can come up with during the week? You seem to have mixed things up. Joe Gibbs is the one who coaches scared, not Bill Bellichek.

Tom Brady eats sand!? :D

Agree with rest of post. :(

Yeah, and Tom Brady is deathly afraid of teddy bears, soft pillows, and delicious deserts.

Is this all people can come up with during the week? You seem to have mixed things up. Joe Gibbs is the one who coaches scared, not Bill Bellichek.

Tom Brady eats sand!? :D

Agree with rest of post. :(

This post makes no sense. I can understand a reasonable post trying to fire up the fans with some nice stats and homerism....but by no means are the Pats scared. Let's remember, we are 17 point underdogs. The Pats, thus far, have the best offense the NFL has ever seen. Overlooking us? Perhaps, but doubtful. Scared? Not a chance.

They deserve our respect. I'll give it to them. Are they beatable? Most defiantely.

This post makes no sense. I can understand a reasonable post trying to fire up the fans with some nice stats and homerism....but by no means are the Pats scared. Let's remember, we are 17 point underdogs. The Pats, thus far, have the best offense the NFL has ever seen. Overlooking us? Perhaps, but doubtful. Scared? Not a chance.

They deserve our respect. I'll give it to them. Are they beatable? Most defiantely.

I'm sure they're shaking in their boots and hiding under the covers!

Do you think the Skins are shaking in their boots and hiding under the covers! Hell no, this D will go out and play their game no matter who their up against.

ok this thread should be closed, its all opinion'aided and no facts... stop with all this clutter about beating a team that hasnt been beatin yet this year,:

First off, this thread is a discussion about a Skins topic so there's no reason it should be closed. From what you say in the rest of your post, it sounds like you think we should forfit the game. There is no unstoppable team out there. Maybe you should hid under the bed till monday.

No, but they may be scared the second time we face them this season.

I like the way you think :applause:

I'm sure they're shaking in their boots and hiding under the covers!

Do you think the Skins are shaking in their boots and hiding under the covers! Hell no, this D will go out and play their game no matter who their up against.

ok this thread should be closed, its all opinion'aided and no facts... stop with all this clutter about beating a team that hasnt been beatin yet this year,:

First off, this thread is a discussion about a Skins topic so there's no reason it should be closed. From what you say in the rest of your post, it sounds like you think we should forfit the game. There is no unstoppable team out there. Maybe you should hid under the bed till monday.

No, but they may be scared the second time we face them this season.

I like the way you think :applause:

Archived