Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Could the Pats be scared??/

skinnyles

Let's face it guys, we have pretty handily kicked the crap out of some of the better teams in the league. Football, as I remember, is alot about intimidation, not the stats, but the physical side of the game. Because of that I feel we have a real good chance of handing the Pats their hats...If we win it will be because OUR reputation preceeded us, and we lived up to it!!! HTTR

Let's face it guys, we have pretty handily kicked the crap out of some of the better teams in the league. Football, as I remember, is alot about intimidation, not the stats, but the physical side of the game. Because of that I feel we have a real good chance of handing the Pats their hats...If we win it will be because OUR reputation preceeded us, and we lived up to it!!! HTTR

We've beaten the Dolphins, Eagles, Cardinals, and Lions.

The Lions are an improving team off to a good start. The Eagles appear to be a team whose better days are behind them, the Dolphins are winless, and the Cardinals are moving towards respectability.

The bottom line is that we have yet to play a beast as fierce as New England.

We have found ways to win ugly against two lesser teams in Arizona and Miami.

I don't think you can repeatedly win ugly and hope that the very same method will work against the best the league has to offer.

We've beaten the Dolphins, Eagles, Cardinals, and Lions.

The Lions are an improving team off to a good start. The Eagles appear to be a team whose better days are behind them, the Dolphins are winless, and the Cardinals are moving towards respectability.

The bottom line is that we have yet to play a beast as fierce as New England.

We have found ways to win ugly against two lesser teams in Arizona and Miami.

I don't think you can repeatedly win ugly and hope that the very same method will work against the best the league has to offer.

Other than the Cowboys, they have not played a team with a winning record like we have. However, they have also CRUSHED all their opponents. While our D is statistically better, the Dallas D is not that bad either.

I highly doubt they are shaking, and to be honest, I hope they aren't. Belichik will field this team properly, but if the players are thinking of us as a punching bag for the Colts, I'm all for it.

So long as the refs let us play the game, I wanna shock the world on sunday!

Archived