Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Giants

skinsfan1523

IMO Giants are a bigger threat than the Cowboys right now. Dallas is losing steam as shown by their close games against Buffalo and Minnesota. Giants on the other hand are gaining momentum. I'd take the Giants over the Boys in their next game and the Giants to win the division if the Skins can't find any consistency.

IMO Giants are a bigger threat than the Cowboys right now. Dallas is losing steam as shown by their close games against Buffalo and Minnesota. Giants on the other hand are gaining momentum. I'd take the Giants over the Boys in their next game and the Giants to win the division if the Skins can't find any consistency.

did i miss something? Dallas DID NOT have a close game with Minny, the won by 10, and had an easy chance to score more but decided not to run up the score. Romo sits to pee only threw like 7 passes in the 2nd half. They dominated the game...it wasnt close at all.

did i miss something? Dallas DID NOT have a close game with Minny, the won by 10, and had an easy chance to score more but decided not to run up the score. Romo sits to pee only threw like 7 passes in the 2nd half. They dominated the game...it wasnt close at all.

Not only that, Dallas should have blown out Minny at the half(How many pts did they leave on the field?)-so no, it wasn't like they fooled around, did nothing, and waited for Minny to shoot themselves in the foot.

Not only that, Dallas should have blown out Minny at the half(How many pts did they leave on the field?)-so no, it wasn't like they fooled around, did nothing, and waited for Minny to shoot themselves in the foot.

SF's LT didn't do a good job last weekend.

Well SF's offensive line isn't anything to write home about either. The truth of the matter is outside of the Eagles game, he has 18 tackles and 2 sacks. By comparison, in the same amount of games, Carter has 25 tackes and 5 sacks.

I'd be more worried about Justin Tuck then I would Umenyiora.

SF's LT didn't do a good job last weekend.

Well SF's offensive line isn't anything to write home about either. The truth of the matter is outside of the Eagles game, he has 18 tackles and 2 sacks. By comparison, in the same amount of games, Carter has 25 tackes and 5 sacks.

I'd be more worried about Justin Tuck then I would Umenyiora.

It seems to me that LT's not named Winston Justice have done a fine job of blocking Osi...

Funny thing is , Justice only gave up 3 of those sacks. Osi came from all angles that game, including LB up the gut through the guard and center.

Justice did get abused, but not as bad as everyone thinks.

It seems to me that LT's not named Winston Justice have done a fine job of blocking Osi...

Funny thing is , Justice only gave up 3 of those sacks. Osi came from all angles that game, including LB up the gut through the guard and center.

Even still, it was one unbelievable game, surroneded by several games where he disappeared and a couple where he was decent.

I'd rather have the consistency of Tuck.

Even still, it was one unbelievable game, surroneded by several games where he disappeared and a couple where he was decent.

Well I guess its a good thing we got both... as well as a stronger Strahan and a more aclimated Kiwi to rush from the LB spot.

BTW, Osi was hurt in the first game of the year vs Dallas, first defensive drive. Took a couple weeks to get back on his feet and dominate.

Well I guess its a good thing we got both... as well as a stronger Strahan and a more aclimated Kiwi to rush from the LB spot.

BTW, Osi was hurt in the first game of the year vs Dallas, first defensive drive. Took a couple weeks to get back on his feet and dominate.

Archived