Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Giants

skinsfan1523

did i miss something? Dallas DID NOT have a close game with Minny, the won by 10, and had an easy chance to score more but decided not to run up the score. Romo sits to pee only threw like 7 passes in the 2nd half. They dominated the game...it wasnt close at all.

Dallas' win over Minnesota was unconvincing at best. 10 points is not enough of a cushion against a team that has any kind of veteran talent or momentum. Just because the boys tooled around for the 4th quarter and nursed their lead against the Vikes doesn't mean any other team in the league wouldn't have dropped 14 points on them in the 4th.

did i miss something? Dallas DID NOT have a close game with Minny, the won by 10, and had an easy chance to score more but decided not to run up the score. Romo sits to pee only threw like 7 passes in the 2nd half. They dominated the game...it wasnt close at all.

Dallas' win over Minnesota was unconvincing at best. 10 points is not enough of a cushion against a team that has any kind of veteran talent or momentum. Just because the boys tooled around for the 4th quarter and nursed their lead against the Vikes doesn't mean any other team in the league wouldn't have dropped 14 points on them in the 4th.

the giants have had a cowboy like run of 4/5 bad teams in a row

I made that same point in a different thread, The Giants are being hyped way too much.....and are getting considerations of being the best team in the division, because of this win streak!! But i am not buying it. Dallas is just blasted for their powder puff schedule, so i give the same to NY.....Skins, Eagles, Jets, Falcons and then the 49ers......but I will be fair and say this...they can only play the teams that are on the schedule, so its not their fault for winning the games that they "should" win...........

the giants have had a cowboy like run of 4/5 bad teams in a row

I made that same point in a different thread, The Giants are being hyped way too much.....and are getting considerations of being the best team in the division, because of this win streak!! But i am not buying it. Dallas is just blasted for their powder puff schedule, so i give the same to NY.....Skins, Eagles, Jets, Falcons and then the 49ers......but I will be fair and say this...they can only play the teams that are on the schedule, so its not their fault for winning the games that they "should" win...........

I said this in a previous post-the Vikes aren't as bad as their record says they are. Sure-they are underskilled at some positions, but they are a very, very scrappy team. We should have rolled up the score in the first half, but they made alot of scrappy plays that kept them in the game.

I said this in a previous post-the Vikes aren't as bad as their record says they are. Sure-they are underskilled at some positions, but they are a very, very scrappy team. We should have rolled up the score in the first half, but they made alot of scrappy plays that kept them in the game.

they werent playing "any other" team...they were playing Minny and they whooped them. They did not struggle, and it was not close. They beat them and did it convincingly in the 2nd half. The first Half, Minny hung around with some turnovers and a defensive score, but Dallas controlled that game and outgained them 381-196. They did not struggle. Minny had to punt 7 times in 12 drives and 2 other drives ended on downs. Romo sits to pee completed 31-39 passes.

Minny led at halftime 14-7, yet were out gained 250-76 in yards, and 16-5 in first downs. It was not a close game

they werent playing "any other" team...they were playing Minny and they whooped them. They did not struggle, and it was not close. They beat them and did it convincingly in the 2nd half. The first Half, Minny hung around with some turnovers and a defensive score, but Dallas controlled that game and outgained them 381-196. They did not struggle. Minny had to punt 7 times in 12 drives and 2 other drives ended on downs. Romo sits to pee completed 31-39 passes.

Minny led at halftime 14-7, yet were out gained 250-76 in yards, and 16-5 in first downs. It was not a close game

10 points is a close game and one field goal in the 4th with 10 minutes left to play is not a whooping. Dallas let the Vikes hang around and the Vikes loafed. A 10-point defecit takes about 1:20-1:40 of clock time to erase.

The fact of the matter is that Dallas keeps everyone involved way too long in their games and eventually, they're going to let a team hang around that takes advantage of it. You cannot expect to beat the Giants with a 10 point lead and 10 minutes left in the game. Same for the Pack, same for Detroit, same for Carolina, same even for the Iggles. If telling yourself that Dallas knew Minnesota couldn't get 10 points and played soft and they wouldn't do that against any other team helps you feel more secure, then I understand.

10 points is a close game and one field goal in the 4th with 10 minutes left to play is not a whooping. Dallas let the Vikes hang around and the Vikes loafed. A 10-point defecit takes about 1:20-1:40 of clock time to erase.

The fact of the matter is that Dallas keeps everyone involved way too long in their games and eventually, they're going to let a team hang around that takes advantage of it. You cannot expect to beat the Giants with a 10 point lead and 10 minutes left in the game. Same for the Pack, same for Detroit, same for Carolina, same even for the Iggles. If telling yourself that Dallas knew Minnesota couldn't get 10 points and played soft and they wouldn't do that against any other team helps you feel more secure, then I understand.

... did you watch the game?

... did you watch the game?

Funny thing is , Justice only gave up 3 of those sacks. Osi came from all angles that game, including LB up the gut through the guard and center.

Justice did get abused, but not as bad as everyone thinks.

Are you serious? I watched the highlight reel of his night against Justice. He was just running by him everytime, it was a joke.

Funny thing is , Justice only gave up 3 of those sacks. Osi came from all angles that game, including LB up the gut through the guard and center.

Justice did get abused, but not as bad as everyone thinks.

Are you serious? I watched the highlight reel of his night against Justice. He was just running by him everytime, it was a joke.

if Dallas has a 10 point lead with 10 minutes left in the game they should win. Most teams should win. I do agree with you, the Cowboys have let way too many teams hang around, but it hasn't hurt them yet.

if Dallas has a 10 point lead with 10 minutes left in the game they should win. Most teams should win. I do agree with you, the Cowboys have let way too many teams hang around, but it hasn't hurt them yet.

All I'm saying is it will hurt them eventually. You play with fire and sooner or later you get burned. Even if that burn doesn't come until the post season, its coming.

All I'm saying is it will hurt them eventually. You play with fire and sooner or later you get burned. Even if that burn doesn't come until the post season, its coming.

Archived