Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HUGE Compliment from AZ fans

2006Skins

Just now, on my way back from work I was listening to the local sports radio show (in AZ). The left tackle who was blocking Carter said on the sack the fans were so loud that he didn't hear the snap and wasn't able to keep up with Carter. Of course Carter had a HUGE sack and takeaway and that ended up saving the game.

What I really liked is what the announcers said afterword.

"Ya, Fed Ex Field is a TOUGH TOUGH (repeated for emphasis) place to play. The fans there are so loud no matter what game it is."

Second Announcer

"No kidding. The fans there are CRAZY. They can really disrupt your team."

While we have some obnoxious fans, we still have the loudest! Just thought I would share some good news in a gloomy ES forum.

:logo: Thank you to all the skins fans who attended for making Fed Ex the touchest place to play! HAIL!!!:logo:

:point2sky

Just now, on my way back from work I was listening to the local sports radio show (in AZ). The left tackle who was blocking Carter said on the sack the fans were so loud that he didn't hear the snap and wasn't able to keep up with Carter. Of course Carter had a HUGE sack and takeaway and that ended up saving the game.

What I really liked is what the announcers said afterword.

"Ya, Fed Ex Field is a TOUGH TOUGH (repeated for emphasis) place to play. The fans there are so loud no matter what game it is."

Second Announcer

"No kidding. The fans there are CRAZY. They can really disrupt your team."

While we have some obnoxious fans, we still have the loudest! Just thought I would share some good news in a gloomy ES forum.

:logo: Thank you to all the skins fans who attended for making Fed Ex the touchest place to play! HAIL!!!:logo:

:point2sky

thankyou. i am still tired from all the screaming yesterday.

i also believe a play befor that we casued a delay of game. it was 3 and 2 and we made it 3rd and 7. if my hung over memory is any good :notworthy

Too bad the team wasn't a tough as the fans were... :(

what? are you serious.

we had a line we put together in 4 days and we had to face a powerfull offense that was runnign the ball on everyone.

we shut down the run and minimised a mvp qb the best we could, 2 picks 1 returned for a td and a forced fumble recovred by the d.

we had a blocked extra pont and a huge kick off return.

your crazy. and i am upset at our fans. some of you are just downright horrible. this team is as bad as a tewam can be on the injury front and we are still winning games.

wow just wow.

what? are you serious.

we had a line we put together in 4 days and we had to face a powerfull offense that was runnign the ball on everyone.

we shut down the run and minimised a mvp qb the best we could, 2 picks 1 returned for a td and a forced fumble recovred by the d.

your crazy. and i am upset at our fans. some of you are just downright horrible. this team is as bad as a tewam can be on the injury front and we are still winning games.

wow just wow.

Hell yeah. Tell em lefty. :cheers:

I know i was yelling and everyone around me but a few yuppy fans where getting into it. If you want cheering and fans go the lower level. I have had a MUCH MUCH better experience down there then up in the upper level. Ive been asked to sit down at dumb times like when P. Preiolou (sp) got hurt opening kick off on monday night last year. I was just seeing what was going on.

what? are you serious.

wow just wow.

Let me guess, you're on a double dose of Zoloft, right?

Too bad the team wasn't a tough as the fans were... :(

You took the words out of my mouth. The defense has been carrying this team this year, and in recent times ...

The Skin fans are intelligent, knowledgeable, and loyal!

The left tackle who was blocking Carter said on the sack the fans were so loud that he didn't hear the snap and wasn't able to keep up with Carter.

Sorry, but I can't help remembering the threads about the "fake 12th man." I really hope those rumors are false.

90,000 fans ought to be able to get pretty rowdy though.

It would be nice if half our fans that constantly yell at people standing up and getting rowdy to sit down and shut up on 3rd down would man up and be loud too. Then it would be even louder in the stadium. I almost dont eve like going to games anymore cause of the shame it brings me to see people act this way, and then leave mid-way during the 4th quarter to beat traffic regardless of the score or situation.

Archived