Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HUGE Compliment from AZ fans

2006Skins

Just now, on my way back from work I was listening to the local sports radio show (in AZ). The left tackle who was blocking Carter said on the sack the fans were so loud that he didn't hear the snap and wasn't able to keep up with Carter. Of course Carter had a HUGE sack and takeaway and that ended up saving the game.

What I really liked is what the announcers said afterword.

"Ya, Fed Ex Field is a TOUGH TOUGH (repeated for emphasis) place to play. The fans there are so loud no matter what game it is."

Second Announcer

"No kidding. The fans there are CRAZY. They can really disrupt your team."

While we have some obnoxious fans, we still have the loudest! Just thought I would share some good news in a gloomy ES forum.

:logo: Thank you to all the skins fans who attended for making Fed Ex the touchest place to play! HAIL!!!:logo:

:point2sky

Unfortunately it was all pumped in crowd noise, and we play New England on the road. Other than that, good point.

I think this fake crowd noise is a myth, the acoustics on FEF are very poor. I have sat near speakers, and have never heard this. I agree that more people could be more vocal (I am loud on almost every D-Play) but some are either too old, too young, or of a different type of fan. We do have quiet fans, who tend to be more baseball like and think more than scream.

The constant drunks are starting to get to me though, I dont care if your driunk, just have some damn common sense and quit being an idiot. Also, the fans that want to fight the other teams fans for any reason, or scream at other fans because they are not screaming the whole game tends to get irritating as well.

MY BIGGEST PET PEEVE? The F*C$ing guy that sits behind me and is NEGATIVE TOWARDS THE SKINS DURING THE WHOLE GAME!

Thanks for the thread, my throat still hurts.

It was a close win but I'll take it, ugly or not!!! A win is a win and we're currently sitting at 4-2! And that is partly attributed to the best fans in the world!!! Keep it up to those that make it to the games!!! :applause: You can definitely tell a difference when the 12th man has kicked in at Fed Ex through the television.

Here's to us beating the patriots!!! :cheers:

HTTR!!! :point2sky

Archived