Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

10/20 Redskins Report and Redskins Players Club

BleedBNG

Players club is a must-see. JC is an awesome dude--you can see why Gibbs traded up for him, and it's not just the athletic ability. Role model. Man. Great to see the stuff about his positive relationship with his dad--very moving.

Funny about CP saying he's not into the bling and the champagne--hey, we all saw your crib, playa!

Funny to hear JC boast on his highschool too. He's clearly a funny guy who likes to bust on his teammates. We only usually see the humble, professional JC. As he gets more experience and success, we'll get more of that. And if Campbell's doesn't pick him up for their soup adds, they are just nuts.

Oh, and THANKS!!!! Great hookup. Absolutely made my night! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

I bet they talked to Clinton about his show. I say that because near the end of the show Clinton says "See this show can be serious at times, we don't joke all the time." or something like that....

That sucks thought cause I like to see there personality rather than them being robots.

I bet they talked to Clinton about his show. I say that because near the end of the show Clinton says "See this show can be serious at times, we don't joke all the time." or something like that....

That sucks thought cause I like to see there personality rather than them being robots.

I'm guessing we'll see the "serious" episodes after tough losses. And the goofy ones after wins.

Let's hope for the goofy one next Sat!

BleedBNG...

:notworthy :applause: :cheers:

Agreed! Jason is such a Leader in so many ways; and, so is Clinton. We, in Redskin nation, are so lucky to have players that give the kids advice to get "off your backside", that fantasy football and gaming is just that - life is real, its up to you to change it.

Now fellas, take this advice to the field and show the kids a winning attitude!

Hail.

Archived