Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pete Prisco is an Idiot..... Power rankings (Mod edited title)

BadNewzSkins

As bad as the lions being in front of us is... The cards shouldn't be there either... They got stomped at home by a struggling Panthers team with freaking Vinny old Testicles starting... oh wait I get it... now that Tim Rattay is the QB they are obviously a better team!!!

This guy is losing his freakin' mind!

http://www.sportsline.com/mcc/messages/chrono/4335317

Read JHART24..

[Dallas should be sittting squarely behind the Pats and Indy at #3 and ahead of the Packers and Steelers at 4 and 5.

Dallas will get more chances to prove they are legit when they have 2 games vs the Eagles, another vs the Giants, 2 vs the Skins and a game with the Pack.

Dallas could and should finish 13-3 barring any further injuries to their depth....

PS: Dallas is at 5-1 with Glenn still out, Ellis just came back, Newman was out for 3 weeks and Henry was out last week.

Pretty much since week 1, they have had several major guys out....they get healthy all at the same time and Dallas will be EVEN tougher to defeat.]

They were playing tough, I'll give them that, but they did get romped by the Pats and definatly should of lost to the Bills who indeed had 3rd stringers in on their defense, should be 4 and 2, thats the bottom line and he acts like they are going to whoop our Redskins...13 and 3, whats he smokin'?

Maybe the Skins beat Dallas twice thats why they are 13-3. I don't know I just want Dallas to make the playoffs. It sucks being in the NFC East. I honestly believe that anyone in the NFC East can beat any team on a good day.

Archived