Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pete Prisco is an Idiot..... Power rankings (Mod edited title)

BadNewzSkins

There is 3 teams in a row that you should be infront of. Anyone out there who thinks the Redskins are not contenders are just plain ignorant.

I know you may not agree with me here but I don't think the Packers should be ahead of Dallas. It doesn't matter. He probably doesn't watch the Skins games or infact most if any. Even though I am a Cowboys fan I would easily, EASILY rank the Skins in the top 10.

There is 3 teams in a row that you should be infront of. Anyone out there who thinks the Redskins are not contenders are just plain ignorant.

I know you may not agree with me here but I don't think the Packers should be ahead of Dallas. It doesn't matter. He probably doesn't watch the Skins games or infact most if any. Even though I am a Cowboys fan I would easily, EASILY rank the Skins in the top 10.

Thanks dude! It's nice to here some honest non-homer opinions.

I'm too homer to give the Cowboys much respect... but I will say a playoff sopt is certain for the Boys this year and yes, they are #1 in the NFC for now.

Thanks dude! It's nice to here some honest non-homer opinions.

I'm too homer to give the Cowboys much respect... but I will say a playoff sopt is certain for the Boys this year.

No need to say anything for the Cowboys its cool. I am a big Cooley and Campbell fan so I hate seeing when people dog them when they shouldn't be.

:laugh:

When I saw this thread I said to myself, now you know you better not click that thread. But these days it seems that I love punishment too much.

When I opened the thread I was like, wouldn't be insane if it was something like the Lions or something else foolish like that?

:laugh:

Moral of the story, always listen to that inner voice that tells you when you shouldn't do something.

Archived