Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley got resigned, who's next?

BALLz

We need to lock Brandon Lloyd up NOW!

A bargain like this is going to be holding out before long, and he's clearly outplayed his contract. If we let this guy slip away, someone is going to sign him to something like a 5-year, 25 million dollar contract, and get a steal!

Some people are saying trade him before some rap label offers him millions, but he's worth may more than a 3rd & 4th round pick. . .

you know, I talked to Sean shortly after the Arch Deluxe FA signing and he seems pretty level headed in the sense that he wouldnt mind staying with the Skins for a little less money.

It's his agent I'm worried about.

People dont realize this, but ST really enjoys being a Washington Redskin.

Also, RedlightG20, I don't know if your statement about "great players" is directed toward Campbell or Taylor. If it is, all I can say is that Campbell nor Taylor has caused us to lose a game this season. In-fact, they have been the reason we've been in those games so tightly.

I agree, they haven't really done anything to lose us games. I was really talking in general about all the other players that we have. Apparently, us fans think that we have such a great roster (me included), but I'm starting to wonder if our burgundy and gold glasses are messing with our vision of ourselves. We have some of the best coaches, and in our eyes, great players. Yet we're still losing games. Sooner or later, we're going to have to step back and re-evaluate the talent on this team. We can't keep paying big bucks to athletes who just aren't good enough to warrant their paycheck, even if our salary cap is in check. The Redskins organization will forever be a haven for players with no heart who want big bucks. We need to shake that label if we ever want to win.

See: Patriots.

ST needs to be locked in for the next 60 years. Then, we he finally passes on, we will infect him with a zombie virus and continue to play him as Zombie Sean Taylor (ZST). That'll free up a lot of cap space since he'll be playing for free at that point.

But on a serious note, ST and JC need to be locked in. We're not going to find comparable talent at those positions for a long time.

:laugh: YES! Zombie Taylor... I'm down. And I'll handle Alice if she comes looking for him.

I agree ST and JC!!

Archived