Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

self absorbed, idiots, or evil

Burgold

Apparently, all three.

I have no ****ing idea what this thread is about, for some reason feel I should, and since that pisses me off I'm banning everyone who posts in this thread after me.

:laugh: :laugh:

Oh come on Om, you're not REALLY gonna ba

:laugh: The thread should have been shut down after this response.

clearly you need more evidence... burt has been involved in every international crisis since Sesame street first aired in 1968.. Before 68 even..

bert1.gif

bert4.gif

bert-khomeini.jpg

pam.jpg

jerry.jpg

pol.jpg

embassy.jpg

Do I really need to go on?....

Even Fox news has reported Burt's ties to international terrorism.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,36218,00.html

Of course, the other explanation might be that Bert has finally ditched Ernie, canceled his account at Mr. Hooper's shop and taken his Kalashnikov to the other side of the war.

Sesame Workshop issued a statement saying it was very unhappy with the sudden connection between a lovable character with a penchant for pigeons and bottlecaps and the most wanted man in the world.

"Sesame Street has always stood for mutual respect and understanding," a spokeswoman said. "We're outraged that our characters would be used in this unfortunate and distasteful manner. This is not at all humorous.The people responsible for this should be ashamed of themselves. We are exploring all legal options to stop this abuse and any similar abuses in the future."

When asked about Bert's current whereabouts, however, the spokeswoman replied: "No comment."

clearly you need more evidence... burt has been involved in every international crisis since Sesame street first aired in 1968.. Before 68 even..

pam.jpg

Do I really need to go on?....

Even Fox news has reported Burt's ties to international terrorism.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,36218,00.html

:laugh:

Wow. That was an eye opener. I always suspected that Burt and Ernie were gay. Now, I realize he must be his parole officer or henchman.

Hate to say it, but I saw it coming. Burgold finally went off the deep end, flipped his lid, blew his stack, the Kurtz in our virtual heart of darkness, a slow unraveling that has exposed us all.

Everyone's a critic

Self Absorbed? Idiots? Evil? or Mad?

There. Happy now. Does that fulfill your wishlist! Some people need everything completely spelled out for them.

Hate to say it, but I saw it coming. Burgold finally went off the deep end, flipped his lid, blew his stack, the Kurtz in our virtual heart of darkness, a slow unraveling that has exposed us all.

And I don't readily see the similarities between me and Swoozie Kurtz.

Uh oh. Does that mean I'm self absorbed or just being an idiot.

Archived