Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES/RR TAILGATE vs Cardinals 10-21-07 - What a Crazy Tailgate !!

pez

Gootch! Chapelle sold my tickets to somebody else! Time to hit the Stub Hub.

Call the ticket office, they have returned tickets for face value.

I'll be there as usual, looking forward to this one, we need to erase last week's memory, ugh. Should be bringing the jungle juice as usual, too.

In for the win. It depends on what I bring. If I can get a green pass I'll try to bring my grill with some Italian sausage or Brats to throw on it and of course I will be bringing teh cooler with liquor in it regardless of getting a parking pass or not. Throw me down right now for liquor and munchies (pretzels, chips, salsa), as I know I can definitely bring this via metro or cash lot.

BTW, the salsa will probably be store bought, but doctered up with some of MIA's home grown jalapenos.

I'm also bringing my work colleague Greg to this game.

Glad to hear you'll be there Mike. Ceviker and I will also be there, which means that the full Ade Jihmos Beer Pong team will be in attendance and hopefully dominating at some pong. Definitely out for revenge on Bugs and RJ.:silly:

omg. lefty is back. back again.

whats up fools. i will be at the game this weekend. as pez stated 12th man has a job to do. i will be bringing the family as well.

let me know what you guys need us to bring. you know i am up for whatever yall need.

i will be bringing atleast some corona's and what ever the wife decides we need. i am sure my mom will be bringing mad stuff as well. just let me know if there is anything else i can bring or can do.

i will be rocking 445 hard core this week. upperdeck is where its at baby

Call the ticket office, they have returned tickets for face value.

I'll be there as usual, looking forward to this one, we need to erase last week's memory, ugh. Should be bringing the jungle juice as usual, too.

hit stubhub first casue found them for 10 dollars cheaper than the returned tickets the redksins e-mailed us about.

they also have green parking passes 45.00 each when you buy 2 passes so couple people could get together and share the cost.

Alright!! Lefty back to FedEx!! :cheers:

you know it. i missed you guys. last season i ended up having to work sundays. which hurt alot.:doh: i wanted to get back to fed ex so bad. :mad:

this year i built a MAN ROOM. :D 2 big hdtv's surround system the whole nine. so the first few games i was rocking the MAN ROOM. now the team needs me back at the house with you guys. and this may be the only game i can go to till the end of the season, due to medical reasons, so i will be going all out.

crazy as usual

RECO0061.jpg

Well all i can offer is myself and my father. We are travelling from the UK thou so think we can be excused for this! First ever trip to see the Skins. Hoping for a warm welcome, warm weather and a crushing Skins Victory!!!

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

Well all i can offer is myself and my father. We are travelling from the UK thou so think we can be excused for this! First ever trip to see the Skins. Hoping for a warm welcome, warm weather and a crushing Skins Victory!!!

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

Speaking of weather anybody have a early forecast?

I'll be there gonna bring Nathan's Famous Skinless 'Bigger than the Bun' all beef franks, hot dog buns and a flat of water is someone bringing mustard and other fixens or will we need those also? They seemed to go good last tailgate. Time to de-wing the redbirds! Looking foward to getting pumped up for this game at the ES Tailgate!

HTTR

I'll be there gonna bring Nathan's Famous Skinless 'Bigger than the Bun' all beef franks, hot dog buns and a flat of water is someone bringing mustard and other fixens or will we need those also? They seemed to go good last tailgate. Time to de-wing the redbirds! Looking foward to getting pumped up for this game at the ES Tailgate!

HTTR

the wife and i can bring the fixens. tell us what kind of fixens yall want. pm me or post here and i will added it to my list.

i am bringing this so far i guess

corona

mustard

ketchup

relish

maybe onions chopped up?

let me know i will add to my list :cheers:

Whoa! This is my first tailgate with Extreme Skins and I can't wait! Let me introduce myself to everyone.... yes I will admit it..... I am Lefty's sister. For those of you who know him....well...I don't need to say anything else. And if you are curious, I am just as crazy as him, not as loud. LOL!

Love Ya Lefty!

As soon as I figure it out, I will let everyone know what I will be bringing. I can't wait to meet everyone. I have heard lots of stories.

a for ever redskin fan ...new to the extremeskins... your canadian connection coming down to enjoy see the skins roast the cardinals...always see the skins on road games get razed big time looking forward to being at tailgate in home field...no car ..taking metro in will donate some money lol our canadian dollar actually worth something now..some beer let me know

Seems like Europe will be well represented at the game!

Cooljules from the UK and I´ll be flying in from Germany!

I´ll definitely stop by the Extremeskins-Tailgate! Obviously it will be difficult for me to bring food but count me in for some beer!

Really looking forward to my trip!

Best regards from Germany!

Tilman

Doesn't seem like this one has quite the same steam as the last couple, but hopefully it'll pick up later in the week.

I'll bring the spicy corn relish again, I'd encourage those of you who didn't try it last time to give it a shot, it's great on just about anything. I'll try to bring something else if it's needed, I'll take suggestions as to what I can get away with on the Metro. I don't want anything confiscated.

Doesn't seem like this one has quite the same steam as the last couple, but hopefully it'll pick up later in the week.

I'll bring the spicy corn relish again, I'd encourage those of you who didn't try it last time to give it a shot, it's great on just about anything. I'll try to bring something else if it's needed, I'll take suggestions as to what I can get away with on the Metro. I don't want anything confiscated.

Tailgates always seem to lose steam when the team sucked it up the last game.

Archived