Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES/RR TAILGATE vs Cardinals 10-21-07 - What a Crazy Tailgate !!

pez

Just found out...I'm making this game tomorrow! YES! I can't believe my luck! Thank God for friends! I don't know if I'll be able to make the ES tailgate tho as I'm not driving this time. But I will try to get over there to say hi if nothing else. If not..have fun you guys!.. I won't have quite the seats that I had last time...I'll be up in the nosebleeds..lol..but I'll be there nonetheless and that's all that matters...In all my excitement I forgot to ask where the seats are.:doh:

Quick question: I'm going to be sitting in section 113, Row 1. I'm contemplating making a sign or two to bring in case the camera pans my way. Is this realistic? Has anyone sat in these seats (similar section, I mean) before? Is it worth the time and effort of making signs????

That is all. Carry on.

Quick question: I'm going to be sitting in section 113, Row 1. I'm contemplating making a sign or two to bring in case the camera pans my way. Is this realistic? Has anyone sat in these seats (similar section, I mean) before? Is it worth the time and effort of making signs????

That is all. Carry on.

I sat in Section 118 row 7(visitor's side) at the Detroit game..and yes..IF the camera ever pans that way..you could get a sign on TV I believe. You'll be 6 rows ahead of where I sat...so yep...I think that's feasible! Make it a good one tho:D

Just found out...I'm making this game tomorrow! YES! I can't believe my luck! Thank God for friends! I don't know if I'll be able to make the ES tailgate tho as I'm not driving this time. But I will try to get over there to say hi if nothing else. If not..have fun you guys!.. I won't have quite the seats that I had last time...I'll be up in the nosebleeds..lol..but I'll be there nonetheless and that's all that matters...In all my excitement I forgot to ask where the seats are.:doh:

find out lol. here is a link to see roughly how your seats will look. just replace the section number at the end of the link. :cheers:

the 400 section is the best imho. best fans. great view. i love it up there :D

i will be in section 445. this is the link which shows how my seats will look. remebr just change the section number once you find out

http://www.redskins.com/images/tickets/seats/lg-sec445.jpg

now a couple pics from my last tailgate. this was opening game last year.

RECO0025.jpg

Okay, bought some posterboard and markers....Anyone want to volunteer to make the signs? I don't have a single artistic bone in my body, so I'll bring them by the tailgate and anyone that wants to draw or write something can feel free. I'll be rotating the signs throughout the game.

Okay, bought some posterboard and markers....Anyone want to volunteer to make the signs? I don't have a single artistic bone in my body, so I'll bring them by the tailgate and anyone that wants to draw or write something can feel free. I'll be rotating the signs throughout the game.

my wife could help out. we will be there way early so i am sure she would love to help. she is very artistic.

we wonlt be hard to miss

RECO0061.jpg

sorry bout all the pics. just having to much fun go over past tailgate pics lol

my wife could help out. we will be there way early so i am sure she would love to help. she is very artistic.

we wonlt be hard to miss

RECO0061.jpg

sorry bout all the pics. just having to much fun go over past tailgate pics lol

Cool. I'll definitely keep an eye out for you guys.....Now all I need to do is convince Unsonny to come up with some "Arizona Owned" pics, and we're all set! :cheers:

:point2sky Awesome, ldy! I'm in 425, find out where your seats are! Hope you can stop by, and like I told you after the Lions game, you have to keep coming cuz the Skins are undefeated when you are there in person! Keep the streak alive!! :cheers:

:point2sky Awesome, ldy! I'm in 425, find out where your seats are! Hope you can stop by, and like I told you after the Lions game, you have to keep coming cuz the Skins are undefeated when you are there in person! Keep the streak alive!! :cheers:

damn man 425. i will be in the other corner 445.

you start the wave we will finish it lol

damn man 425. i will be in the other corner 445.

you start the wave we will finish it lol

Still don't know where the seats are..I can't get ahold of him:mad: . I know in the 400's tho..he told me to bring oxygen..:laugh: The air is thin up there he said..lol. And yep TLC..maybe I'll bring some of the luck w/me that I had last game!..If so..look out AZ..it's ass whippin time baby!:applause: Can't wait!

Still don't know where the seats are..I can't get ahold of him:mad: . I know in the 400's tho..he told me to bring oxygen..:laugh: The air is thin up there he said..lol. And yep TLC..maybe I'll bring some of the luck w/me that I had last game!..If so..look out AZ..it's ass whippin time baby!:applause: Can't wait!

Sweet! Didn't know you were gonna be there, Sher...Can't wait to meet you! :cheers:

Hey Lady! So glad you're going to make another game. So now find out where your tickets are!! I'm in 430.

Been working non-stop this week, so I can't bake anything "homemade" this time, but I'll bring some cookies or brownies and some sandwiches. Oh, and the usual CF diet coke and some flavored seltzer.

edit: and I love the pics, Lefty. Getting me all ready for the action!!! (and the game, too) :D :laugh:

Hey Lady! So glad you're going to make another game. So now find out where your tickets are!! I'm in 430.

Been working non-stop this week, so I can't bake anything "homemade" this time, but I'll bring some cookies or brownies and some sandwiches. Oh, and the usual CF diet coke and some flavored seltzer.

edit: and I love the pics, Lefty. Getting me all ready for the action!!! (and the game, too) :D :laugh:

thanks man. i will post some more pics thru the night for the late night owls. didn't want to hijack the thread and stuff but i think it helps pump people up to see us at a previous tailgate.

here are a couple more for right now

RECO0034.jpg

RECO0017.jpg

30yr Redskin fan going to his very first professional football game ever!!! Bringing my 7yr old. Couple questions. Is the tailgate- small kid friendly, and I do not have redskins parking for the game- going to use one of the paid lots, I can still head over to this right?

Our tailgate is open to everyone. :cheers:

If you don't have a pass, I'd recommend parking at the cash lot off of Landover Rd. It's cheaper than the Skins cash lots and you can walk to the ES tailgate from there.

30yr Redskin fan going to his very first professional football game ever!!! Bringing my 7yr old. Couple questions. Is the tailgate- small kid friendly, and I do not have redskins parking for the game- going to use one of the paid lots, I can still head over to this right?
You and your son are both welcome! Others have brought their kids. You might hear an occasional curse word, but it's a very friendly, nice crowd. :D

Are you talking about parking in the cash lot? I've never done it, but I know you take a shuttle from there to the stadium. Don't know how far it is from the drop off point to the tailgate (E43). There is a lot not too far from the tailgate that is $25 I think, and it's within walking distance. I'll see if I can find the link.

edit: Here's the link and a map to the lot Raub and I are talking about. No pass needed.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209636

You and your son are both welcome! Others have brought their kids. You might hear an occasional curse word, but it's a very friendly, nice crowd. :D

Are you talking about parking in the cash lot? I've never done it, but I know you take a shuttle from there to the stadium. Don't know how far it is from the drop off point to the tailgate (E43). There is a lot not too far from the tailgate that is $25 I think, and it's within walking distance. I'll see if I can find the link.

Mild cursing is fine. Heck, my son might teach somebody a word or two he learned from his dad (watching the redskins beat themselves). On the Lot thing. Can someone show me on a map or something where you mean as far as parking? Thanks all!!! GO SKINS!!!!!!!

I was telling my son tonight as i put him to bed about the infamous Dallas game at RFK where the entire stadium was shaking. He is so excited. Hell so am I :)

Archived