Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES/RR TAILGATE vs Cardinals 10-21-07 - What a Crazy Tailgate !!

pez

(I did catch the H_H attempt in front of the German TV crew :laugh: )

No....What? You're kidding right? :doh: :laugh:

I shoulda known that doing a shot of that honey Wild Turkey, and then a shot of tequila on an empty stomach would be bad news. And then that **** Mike brought...OMG. My stomach is churning just thinking about that stuff. Ugh.

I still would really like to know how in the hell I got to, and subsequently INTO the stadium. If anyone can clue me in, it would be appreciated. :laugh:

I even told Bob on the way in (on Arena Drive), "I'll do one, maybe two shots today, but I'm not gonna get ****faced." Oh well. At least he was there to make me look good! :silly:

You guys drank absinthe at a tailgate? That is hardcore.

I had absinthe once on St. Patricks day. I do not remember a single waking second of that day. That **** is fierce.

EDIT: I'll also add I have no idea how I didn't end up arrested or dead. My friend said she and I walked to downtown Morgantown and back at like 4am and we were yelling and singing. I couldn't believe no one stopped us. I woke up the next day on my bed sideways. What the ****?

:logo: I have been parked beside your tailgate party all year. I have used the same spaces for the last three years. Last Sunday I was embarassed by the mess many of the group created. Throwing empty cans into the brush behind us, droppping crushed cans on the ground where they stood. It was a real mess! One couple stayed after most went to the game and cleaned up a lot.

We offered trash bags to help. That is what I expect from a Redskins fan. We went to Philly for the Monday night game and they were all pigs with trash everywhere. That's not Washington! We are better than that!

We all share this lot. I don't throw trash in your yard! Don't be such a pig that you can't put your empties in a trash bag. If you use it, dispose of it properly. If you bring it, take it back with you. Don't impose on other fans with your lack of consideration. I go to the games to have fun and share anything I have with anyone there. We always cook extra just in case. I had to clean up the grass before I could set up this time and looking at the mess left before the game, I guess I will have to do the same next time.

:logo: I have been parked beside your tailgate party all year. I have used the same spaces for the last three years. Last Sunday I was embarassed by the mess many of the group created. Throwing empty cans into the brush behind us, droppping crushed cans on the ground where they stood. It was a real mess! One couple stayed after most went to the game and cleaned up a lot.

We offered trash bags to help. That is what I expect from a Redskins fan. We went to Philly for the Monday night game and they were all pigs with trash everywhere. That's not Washington! We are better than that!

We all share this lot. I don't throw trash in your yard! Don't be such a pig that you can't put your empties in a trash bag. If you use it, dispose of it properly. If you bring it, take it back with you. Don't impose on other fans with your lack of consideration. I go to the games to have fun and share anything I have with anyone there. We always cook extra just in case. I had to clean up the grass before I could set up this time and looking at the mess left before the game, I guess I will have to do the same next time.

My apologies, WetWillie.

I’ve had to pick up trash from others before at the tailgates and it shouldn’t have to be that way.

I am not naming names or pointing fingers, but the biggest mess is where the beer pong table has been set up.

We have picked up trash around the beer pong table area after our previous tailgates, so WetWillie is right.

We don’t trash our own house.

Let’s make sure we ALL use the dumpster that is right at our tailgate spot in the future.

My apologies, WetWillie.

I’ve had to pick up trash from others before at the tailgates and it shouldn’t have to be that way.

I am not naming names or pointing fingers, but the biggest mess is where the beer pong table has been set up.

We have picked up trash around the beer pong table area after our previous tailgates, so WetWillie is right.

We don’t trash our own house.

Let’s make sure we ALL use the dumpster that is right at our tailgate spot in the future.

Willie, out of curiosity are you the guy w/the truck or are you on the other side?

Considering the sheer mass of people we have now, I really didn't think that the trash was all that bad. There's plenty of room for improvement, of course, but I would still say I'm surprised that the place doesn't get absolutely trashed beyond belief every now and then.

I'm more concerned about the property damage we see from time to time. Just look at the U-Haul trailer that got pushed down piss valley.

beer pong table?? must not be my table. Especially this week since i didn't even bring the table.

Well, beer pong tables in general get awfully cluttered with cups and cans and stuff... so it makes sense that they're a major source of the mess. Granted, the car bomb rules table never seemed to have that problem :silly:

Willie, out of curiosity are you the guy w/the truck or are you on the other side?

Considering the sheer mass of people we have now, I really didn't think that the trash was all that bad. There's plenty of room for improvement, of course, but I would still say I'm surprised that the place doesn't get absolutely trashed beyond belief every now and then.

I'm more concerned about the property damage we see from time to time. Just look at the U-Haul trailer that got pushed down piss valley.

beer pong table?? must not be my table. Especially this week since i didn't even bring the table.

Well, beer pong tables in general get awfully cluttered with cups and cans and stuff... so it makes sense that they're a major source of the mess. Granted, the car bomb rules table never seemed to have that problem :silly:

I totally agree with skinsfan44. People, although we don't like the "Green Monster" being so close to our tailgate, lets at least take advantage of it while it's there. If you can't find a trash bag (which there are plenty set up) then just walk the 15 or 20 feet to the dumpster and throw it in.

I know we all get pretty **** faced at the tailgate, but I've never been so drunk where I just leave something on the ground. There has been many tailgates where when walking back after the game or just leaving the parking lot where it resembles a frat house. I implore everyone to please clean up after yourself, so that the few individuals that do clean up after you can actually enjoy themselves rather than clean up after others.

Nuff said on this topic............ Let's all get hammered and enjoy ourselves...... Carry on!!!!

I totally agree with skinsfan44. People, although we don't like the "Green Monster" being so close to our tailgate, lets at least take advantage of it while it's there. If you can't find a trash bag (which there are plenty set up) then just walk the 15 or 20 feet to the dumpster and throw it in.

I know we all get pretty **** faced at the tailgate, but I've never been so drunk where I just leave something on the ground. There has been many tailgates where when walking back after the game or just leaving the parking lot where it resembles a frat house. I implore everyone to please clean up after yourself, so that the few individuals that do clean up after you can actually enjoy themselves rather than clean up after others.

Nuff said on this topic............ Let's all get hammered and enjoy ourselves...... Carry on!!!!

I noticed before we set up that the place was still trashed from the last game. There's a freaking dumpster right there, I don't know why people are so lazy they have to throw their trash on the ground.

4C needs to counsel their proteges on housecleaning. The rest of us need to do our part to clean up our areas and insists others do the same. :logo:

I noticed before we set up that the place was still trashed from the last game. There's a freaking dumpster right there, I don't know why people are so lazy they have to throw their trash on the ground.

4C needs to counsel their proteges on housecleaning. The rest of us need to do our part to clean up our areas and insists others do the same. :logo:

Agreed, the dumpster is right there in the center of our tailgate, there's just no excuse. I will make a point to be more aware of how that's going in the future and help out where I can.

Agreed, the dumpster is right there in the center of our tailgate, there's just no excuse. I will make a point to be more aware of how that's going in the future and help out where I can.

Sorry Willie, for your experience.

If anyone ever needs garbage bags, I bring extras to every tailgate. I usually tie one to my canopy. It's the ugly green one, absinthe-colored (reminder for H_H et al :doh: :laugh: ).

It's up to us to take care of our own mess. It's obvious that the $35 parking fee does not go towards a thorough cleanup crew. So let's get hammered and keep it clean y'all.

Sorry Willie, for your experience.

If anyone ever needs garbage bags, I bring extras to every tailgate. I usually tie one to my canopy. It's the ugly green one, absinthe-colored (reminder for H_H et al :doh: :laugh: ).

It's up to us to take care of our own mess. It's obvious that the $35 parking fee does not go towards a thorough cleanup crew. So let's get hammered and keep it clean y'all.

Archived