Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Time to give Lloyd his shot

whatmeworry

dude got too much of an upside to not see the field. should be on more than thrash, IMO. like others say, i see him working on the field. not being like lazy like before. JC needs to work on his deep ball some more. Can't fault Lloyd for that...dude went all out to try to catch that ball.

Flame me if you want but with Moss struggling the only deep threat option left to us is Brandon Lloyd. He was wide open on the only play that came his way and JC overthrew him by just a little.

90% of ESers hate him but maybe it's time he got more looks. He seemed to me that he was into it even though he wasn't on the field much. He has talent. If his attitude is right he can still earn the big bucks we shelled out for him.

Yeah he definitely needs another shot. The more weapons we have for JC to throw the ball to, the better.

You guys crack me up. Even the best receivers make that catch MAYBE 10% of the time. Lloyd was running full speed and laid out completely horizontal for the ball. He was giving 100% effort. I doubt any of our other receivers would have caught it.

Your right about none of the other recievers being able to catch that ball they were all dropping passes. I wish Lloyd could have hauled that one in though it would have done wonders for his confidence and I think he would have been awarded more time on the field heck he would have been the hero of the game.

Flame me if you want but with Moss struggling the only deep threat option left to us is Brandon Lloyd. He was wide open on the only play that came his way and JC overthrew him by just a little.

90% of ESers hate him but maybe it's time he got more looks. He seemed to me that he was into it even though he wasn't on the field much. He has talent. If his attitude is right he can still earn the big bucks we shelled out for him.

Your wrong, he was thrown to three times. He caught one ball, but it got taken back because of a formation penalty. the other two balls could be put on campbell not being on target (throwing behind lloyd on one) as I recall.

Lloyd is starting to show a bit more fire, I say we get him rotating in early in the first half against the cards and try to key to him a bit more.

I've been very critical of Lloyd in the past. But no way was that catch easy. He was fully extended and even if he had managed to hold onto it, would have probably lost it when he hit the ground.

The only thing about that pass is that JC needs to get those long bombs under control. He's overthrown quite a few of them and needs to be actively working on it.

Archived