Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

News Just In Jason Campell featured NFL Fox Sunday(mod edited title).

St_Redskin

Oh No! Now I think we are getting to much pub. I dont like this. This has 05 Giants game(36-0) written all over it.

I hope this team is level headed.

I trust Gibbs.

As far as I am concerned that game never existed please do not reference it again.

If, hypothetically speaking, that game were to have occurred, I too would fear a repeat of that performance. After seeing the players in the locker room after the detroit game I couldnt help but feel we were starting to get a little full of ourselves. I hope so too CGSKINS.... I hope so too.

As far as I am concerned that game never existed please do not reference it again.

If, hypothetically speaking, that game were to have occurred, I too would fear a repeat of that performance. After seeing the players in the locker room after the detroit game I couldnt help but feel we were starting to get a little full of ourselves. I hope so too CGSKINS.... I hope so too.

You hope thay would have learned from that situation. We will see.

Oh No! Now I think we are getting to much pub. I dont like this. This has 05 Giants game(36-0) written all over it.

I hope this team is level headed.

I trust Gibbs.

We already had our 05 Giants game - it was called the 07 Giants game. Remember? We were up huge at halftime, and let it slip away because we got too complacent?

We may lose more games this season, but it won't be for those reasons again.

Please do not mistake confidence with ****iness.:helmet:

We already had our 05 Giants game - it was called the 07 Giants game. Remember? We were up huge at halftime, and let it slip away because we got too complacent?

We may lose more games this season, but it won't be for those reasons again.

I agree with you.. I do not believe it will be for those reasons again. I think they have learned their lesson. I believe Gibbs will keep them grounded and in the words of Shawn Springs " We Haven't Done Anything Yet". When I heard him say that I have a good feeling.

Well it was going to happen anyway. You can't be a good QB and not get props. Yes, I hate that they'll start to give campbell a big head but that's how it is for every QB. Now this will be campbells biggest test let's see if he can handle the spot light and play great on Sundays.

Yeah I always worry about how this team handles prosperity, in Gibbs 2, things aren't often pretty after a big win.

When we went on the 5 game winning streak 2 seasons ago, their back was against the wall the whole time, they couldn't afford to lose. Too often when they can afford to lose, they lose. Having said that perhaps they turn over a new leaf this season, the Giants game gives me pause but maybe they learned from that.

Actually if the psychology of the team plays off of that past, they beat Green bay on the road (they are smart enough to know they have to take them seriously) then lose at home the next week to the Cardnals (because they don't take them seriously, enough) Hopefully i am wrong about the 2nd count.

Archived