Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

News Just In Jason Campell featured NFL Fox Sunday(mod edited title).

St_Redskin

Yeah I always worry about how this team handles prosperity, in Gibbs 2, things aren't often pretty after a big win.

When we went on the 5 game winning streak 2 seasons ago, their back was against the wall the whole time, they couldn't afford to lose. Too often when they can afford to lose, they lose. Having said that perhaps they turn over a new leaf this season, the Giants game gives me pause but maybe they learned from that.

Actually if the psychology of the team plays off of that past, they beat Green bay on the road (they are smart enough to know they have to take them seriously) then lose at home the next week to the Cardnals (because they don't take them seriously, enough) Hopefully i am wrong about the 2nd count.

Oh, I think they will take the Cardinals serious especially after the fact they beat a pretty good Pittsburgh Steelers team.

Oh No! Now I think we are getting to much pub. I dont like this. This has 05 Giants game(36-0) written all over it.

I hope this team is level headed.

I trust Gibbs.

Good teams get a lot of publicity. It's a good thing that we are getting some respect. Premier quarterbacks in the NFL get a lot of publicity, it's a good thing JC is doing this.

Interesting isn't it? We spend a lot of time around here ****ing and moaning about not getting respect and attention from the media. Then, when the Redskins and/or individual players start to get respect and attention, we start worrying about it and start talking how we would prefer they don't get it.

Interesting isn't it? We spend a lot of time around here ****ing and moaning about not getting respect and attention from the media. Then, when the Redskins and/or individual players start to get respect and attention, we start worrying about it and start talking how we would prefer they don't get it.

Well, there is a major distinction to make here. This, I believe, is a very well disciplined unit.... especially under JG.

What we are gonna see is the Skins UNIT take this very well.

The problem is with teams like dallas who have players like TO.

He is not part of any unit. He is part of himself and himself alone.

Wait and see what happens when we really do get the spotlight, and it is taken away from dallas.

We will be very silent, and TO will cause a meltdown in little D.

Mark my words!

~Cheers

OOPS sorry for DP.

Well, there is a major distinction to make here. This, I believe, is a very well disciplined unit.... especially under JG.

What we are gonna see is the Skins UNIT take this very well.

The problem is with teams like dallas who have players like TO.

He is not part of any unit. He is part of himself and himself alone.

Wait and see what happens when we really do get the spotlight, and it is taken away from dallas.

We will be very silent, and TO will cause a meltdown in little D.

Mark my words!

~Cheers

Great. And I agree with that. However, that has very little to do with what I stated.

Depends on how you look at it.

I have never complained about us "not getting any attention". I realy dont care.

You have to earn Respect, and we have been playing well, but I myself just dont like that we are getting all this pub.

Almost every sports program,radio show, ect ect , Has picked us to win even though we are " road dogs" and I dont like it.

I like when we are hated and underated.

I like when the media does not respect us.

I like when people say we dont have chance. You know why? We play better when that happens and the team feeds of it and Gibbs feeds of it.

But I Hope that Gibbs and The team has learned from the past.

We are a better team than the packers and we should win,but if we go up to to Lambu with our heads GASED up, it could be a long day.

Yeah it does...

Meaning that we shouldn't be worried. The Skins are ready for this, and we as fans should be too.

~Cheers

As I stated. "little".

I have never complained about us "not getting any attention". I realy dont care.

Then obviously I wasn't pointing that comment at you. As for earning respect.

:obvious:

Ok this is the same exact thing that they did with pat ramsey after his first really good game. We then tailspinned. Im not saying we are gonna do that with Campbell i just don't like him being all talked up at this point when he needs to have a few more games like the one against detroit to really prove that he has arrived.

With that said, yay for Campbell becuse he deserves the recognition, hes worked too hard to be left out of the limelight for long.

Oh No! Now I think we are getting to much pub. I dont like this. This has 05 Giants game(36-0) written all over it.

I hope this team is level headed.

I trust Gibbs.

i agree,i like it better when we get no pub and everyone picks against us.:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Ok this is the same exact thing that they did with pat ramsey after his first really good game. We then tailspinned. Im not saying we are gonna do that with Campbell i just don't like him being all talked up at this point when he needs to have a few more games like the one against detroit to really prove that he has arrived.

With that said, yay for Campbell becuse he deserves the recognition, hes worked too hard to be left out of the limelight for long.

I dont see Ramsey and Jason being anywhere NEAR the same level of development or ability.

I dont think this press will cause Jason will go into a tail spin.

Archived