Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Network: Where oh where is my Redskins Vs. Lions Replay?!?

Commander Adama

probably b/c the skins/giants game came down to the last play of the game. wow that was a tough question to answer. just because it doesn't cater to redskins fans needs only doesn't mean it is bad. you are aware that it is owned by all 32 teams and the league right? they kind of have to show teams besides the redskins all the time.

The Eagles game came down to the last play also. I know they focus on the "hot" teams for ratings, but their overall programming sucks. I don't want to see cheerleader playoffs, I don't want to see the same 49ers games over and over the few times they do broadcast old games. I certainly don't want to see the same Total Access show 15 times a day.

The Eagles game came down to the last play also. I know they focus on the "hot" teams for ratings, but their overall programming sucks. I don't want to see cheerleader playoffs, I don't want to see the same 49ers games over and over the few times they do broadcast old games. I certainly don't want to see the same Total Access show 15 times a day.

yeah.... they just need some new shows. i HATE put up your dukes. jamie is annoying as hell, but at least it is somethign new. keep the new shows coming, then we can get rid of ones that are bad

I got an internet tv and sopcast to watch the Skins play because around here all we get is Broncos. I got to watch the Lions last week. It was great. It's kinda like watching a bad vcr tape, but better than nothing. A few weeks ago the Skins game was supposed to be on in our area at the same time as Denver, but mysteriously the local Fox went off the air for 3 1/2 hours. Then it came back on when there was like 2 minutes left in the game. It sux to live around the Broncos media center.

Sorry if that was confusing. Think of it like a potluck dinner, everyone brings a piece and you end up with a full meal. You then bring something to the next potluck, and so on. It's good stuff.

I have spent years trying to explain torrents to my friends.

That analogy would've saved me a LOT of time if you'd said it back then! :cheers::cheers:

I would've been surprised if they did show a replay. Not cause it's the Redskins. But typically they show the better games of that day. A 34-3 blowout doesn't count as a better game to replay. If it was 34-31 our way, then you would have a legitimate beef. We smoked them. Don't get me wrong I would've love to see that again but I doubt they would show it. :helmet:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215428

Full game. You need to get a program that can deal with torrents (I use Azureus) It's free to download, then you go to the site in that link and download the torrent. If you need more help, wikipedia "torrents" or ask someone with more experience. I'm at work and don't have time to explain the whole thing. Good luck!

Edit: I lied, I've got nothin better to do, I AM at work, but it's slooooow.

The way torrents work is basically:

You get a program that deals with torrents, like azureus or bittorrent. You go to a site that deals with torrents, like demoinoid or isohunt. You click the link to download the torrent and you initally only get a small file that contains all the file information for the larger file you're trying to download.

This will open your file-sharing program (azureus) which will then connect to all the other people that are using torrents to find people that have the file you want. You will download the file from all the different people that have it, making for a faster download since you get small parts from everyone rather than one large part from one person. You then share the file or create a new torrent, therefore giving back to the community and keeping everyone happy.

Everyone except the Feds that is.:laugh::laugh:

Archived