Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Network: Where oh where is my Redskins Vs. Lions Replay?!?

Commander Adama

This sucks! Not only was I not able to watch the game live this past weekend, because I am in the worst NFL market imaginable (Seriously, you get Pittsburgh and 1 of their division rival games, Cincinnati, Cleveland, and Baltimore and that's it!). I was hoping that NFL Network would replay it, but no....

Also, this weekend, no GB Vs. Washington game either!

That teaches me for moving into this apartment where I cannot get Sunday Ticket!

Sorry, I had to whine to some folks who would understand my pain, not to some Steeler fans who have no idea.

HTTR!

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215428

Full game. You need to get a program that can deal with torrents (I use Azureus) It's free to download, then you go to the site in that link and download the torrent. If you need more help, wikipedia "torrents" or ask someone with more experience. I'm at work and don't have time to explain the whole thing. Good luck!

Edit: I lied, I've got nothin better to do, I AM at work, but it's slooooow.

The way torrents work is basically:

You get a program that deals with torrents, like azureus or bittorrent. You go to a site that deals with torrents, like demoinoid or isohunt. You click the link to download the torrent and you initally only get a small file that contains all the file information for the larger file you're trying to download.

This will open your file-sharing program (azureus) which will then connect to all the other people that are using torrents to find people that have the file you want. You will download the file from all the different people that have it, making for a faster download since you get small parts from everyone rather than one large part from one person. You then share the file or create a new torrent, therefore giving back to the community and keeping everyone happy.

Sorry if that was confusing. Think of it like a potluck dinner, everyone brings a piece and you end up with a full meal. You then bring something to the next potluck, and so on. It's good stuff.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215428

Full game. You need to get a program that can deal with torrents (I use Azureus) It's free to download, then you go to the site in that link and download the torrent. If you need more help, wikipedia "torrents" or ask someone with more experience. I'm at work and don't have time to explain the whole thing. Good luck!

Thank you so much! Will definitely download it once I get home from work! Thank you again!

NFL Network has gone straight downhill since it first started... how can they have the Replay from the Skins/Giants game, but not show the Skins/Eagles or Skins/Lions game???? I dont even bother watching that station anymore.

probably b/c the skins/giants game came down to the last play of the game. wow that was a tough question to answer. just because it doesn't cater to redskins fans needs only doesn't mean it is bad. you are aware that it is owned by all 32 teams and the league right? they kind of have to show teams besides the redskins all the time.

probably b/c the skins/giants game came down to the last play of the game. wow that was a tough question to answer. just because it doesn't cater to redskins fans needs only doesn't mean it is bad. you are aware that it is owned by all 32 teams and the league right? they kind of have to show teams besides the redskins all the time.

and the Skins/Eagles game didnt?

if i remember correctly the Eagles were about 4 yards from winning...

and the Skins/Eagles game didnt?

if i remember correctly the Eagles were about 4 yards from winning...

They don't do monday night games, probably because they are nationally televised and people won't miss them because of regional coverage.

Maybe this post will jsut feedd the "media hates us fire" but on Monday before the Dallas game, NFL Replay was going to show the Skins Lions game, but after the blunder in Buffalo, they decided to replay that game instead.

It was posted on NFLnetwork.com site that the Lions Skins game would replay on tues. I know this becasue I checked and set an auto tune reminder on my satalite for that specific reason (I did not get the game on Sunday) only to find out that they switched to the Dallas Buffalo game.

Call me an idealist, but isnt the purpose of NFL replay to show the nation games they might have missed earlier in the week? and by that logic, the Sunday and Monday night games should not be replayed as they where already given a national audience, even if they are the "best" games of the week.

Maybe this post will jsut feedd the "media hates us fire" but on Monday before the Dallas game, NFL Replay was going to show the Skins Lions game, but after the blunder in Buffalo, they decided to replay that game instead.

It was posted on NFLnetwork.com site that the Lions Skins game would replay on tues. I know this becasue I checked and set an auto tune reminder on my satalite for that specific reason (I did not get the game on Sunday) only to find out that they switched to the Dallas Buffalo game.

Call me an idealist, but isnt the purpose of NFL replay to show the nation games they might have missed earlier in the week? and by that logic, the Sunday and Monday night games should not be replayed as they where already given a national audience, even if they are the "best" games of the week.

haha.... that will DEFINITELY feed the fire

yes they do, I watched Dallas v Buffalo on Tuesday night (see my earlier post)

well in this instance, i can understand why they would think it would be a bit more appealing for the Buff/Dallas game because it was a closer game... but i still dont think they should have shown it instead of the Skins game..

Archived