Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should Sellers be getting more touches??

FanSinceSonnyJ

You don't want to see him get injured. It's kind of like Darrell Green on kick returns: Do it sparingly, limiting it to when necessary/important....short-yardage, red zone, etc.

Last game was perfect.

Agreed...he played outstanding for someone who had a bad heel all week long.

Sellers is a very efficient back. I think they should continue to use him on those short yardage / clutch plays. He was very impressive last week. A true Redskin.

Do you think GB is going to try and keep tabs on him? If so, we can just run Portis all day long.

Get him a few touches early to let the D know what he is bringing to the table. This will also keep him motivated for knocking guys heads off because he will be involved more in the game plan. He has been lining up at TE as well as the multitude of other positions he plays. I say take him off Special Teams if he is getting worn out, he is too valuable as an offensive weapon. When he runs the ball the whole team gets pumped up as well as the home crowd. He demoralizes the opposing defense.

Get him a few touches early to let the D know what he is bringing to the table. This will also keep him motivated for knocking guys heads off because he will be involved more in the game plan. He has been lining up at TE as well as the multitude of other positions he plays. I say take him off Special Teams if he is getting worn out, he is too valuable as an offensive weapon. When he runs the ball the whole team gets pumped up as well as the home crowd. He demoralizes the opposing defense.

Good thoughts.

Right now what he's doing is pretty good. He doesn't get enough touches at specific times for teams to game plan for him. One reason he may be doing so well. A few more touches and a couple of more receptions would be okay. Keep those DB's wondering when he'll be wandering around in their neighborhood. :)

Archived