Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFC East Schedule Breakdown Thus Far

Cambl2Moss

I did some thinking today about the NFC East schedules so far. The Giants have had the toughest schedule so far in the NFC East with Skins having the second most difficult, Eagles the 3rd most difficult and the Cowgirls having the easiest so far. Dallas is 5-0 becuase they started out with the cupcake games, while the Redskins have yet to play those games thus far...a breakdown of the records of the top 3 NFC East teams along with their opponents records...

Giants (3-2) opponents: 14-9

Skins (3-1) opponents: 7-12 (we had a bye week, so counting the 5th game will make opponents record 11-13)

Dallas (5-0) opponents: 6-19

Giants opponents would still have a better winning percentage than Dallas' even if the Giants played an 0-5 team rather than playing a 5-0 team (Dallas -- 5-0 due to their weak schedule thus far) the first game of the season.

Dallas Cowboys have only looked impressive in 3 games this year...You SHOULD beat up on teams that are a combined 2-13 (rams 0-5, Miami 0-5, Bears 2-3). They have put up the majority of their offensive points against these teams (winning percentage of .142) and struggled against the lowly Bills (1-4)...hardly the makings of the 3rd most powerful team (according to most power rankings)

Skins have only allowed 52 points all season (3 points against the number 1 passing team/number 4 offense in the NFL), while Dallas let up nearly 40 points in 3 games against some of the leagues worst teams (the ones mentioned above; bears, rams, phins -- All are last in their conference except for Bears who are second to last).

It is impossible to think that these guys are as tough as everyone thinks they are...they havent played anyone yet. We will see what they are made of when they have their FIRST challenge of the season this year when New England slaughters them

I did some thinking today about the NFC East schedules so far. The Giants have had the toughest schedule so far in the NFC East with Skins having the second most difficult, Eagles the 3rd most difficult and the Cowgirls having the easiest so far. Dallas is 5-0 becuase they started out with the cupcake games, while the Redskins have yet to play those games thus far...a breakdown of the records of the top 3 NFC East teams along with their opponents records...

Giants (3-2) opponents: 14-9

Skins (3-1) opponents: 7-12 (we had a bye week, so counting the 5th game will make opponents record 11-13)

Dallas (5-0) opponents: 6-19

Giants opponents would still have a better winning percentage than Dallas' even if the Giants played an 0-5 team rather than playing a 5-0 team (Dallas -- 5-0 due to their weak schedule thus far) the first game of the season.

Dallas Cowboys have only looked impressive in 3 games this year...You SHOULD beat up on teams that are a combined 2-13 (rams 0-5, Miami 0-5, Bears 2-3). They have put up the majority of their offensive points against these teams (winning percentage of .142) and struggled against the lowly Bills (1-4)...hardly the makings of the 3rd most powerful team (according to most power rankings)

Skins have only allowed 52 points all season (3 points against the number 1 passing team/number 4 offense in the NFL), while Dallas let up nearly 40 points in 3 games against some of the leagues worst teams (the ones mentioned above; bears, rams, phins -- All are last in their conference except for Bears who are second to last).

It is impossible to think that these guys are as tough as everyone thinks they are...they havent played anyone yet. We will see what they are made of when they have their FIRST challenge of the season this year when New England slaughters them

Wow, I knew there was something about Dallas that wasn't worrying me. I looked at Dallas' schedule the other day before the Bills game and saw how weak their opponents really were. I questioned why they were so high in the power rankings and should be closer to us than the Colts or the Patriots. I just think since they're 5-0, everyone is trying to jump on the "America's Team" bandwagon. :2cents:

The thing about our team too is that we have played just one bad half of football in our 4 games. Unfortunately that half allowed us to lose the game, but take that half away against the Giants and our D has only allowed ONE touchdown all season and it was against the Dolphins in that Gutsy last play of the 2q that if they missed the clock was up and they would have gotten no points at all. Our defense is for real so far and hopefully we can beat the Packers and then own the 2nd best record in the NFC.

I will take Dallas at home against New England. The Dallas line on each side of the ball will win this game for them. If any team can win against Dallas this year it will be the Redskins. We should be 4-0.......That loss to the G-Men was coaching not players. They should have let Campbell play like they did last week. However, this week we need to game plan for Green Bay. Again, this will be a Redskin win.....

I will take Dallas at home against New England. The Dallas line on each side of the ball will win this game for them. If any team can win against Dallas this year it will be the Redskins. We should be 4-0.......That loss to the G-Men was coaching not players. They should have let Campbell play like they did last week. However, this week we need to game plan for Green Bay. Again, this will be a Redskin win.....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hard to pick anyone against NE right now, but even they could get beat. Here is the rub though, NE is playing near perfect football, Dallas is not, does that translate into a loss?

I will say this, Dallas right now reminds me of a certain 7-1 team that failed to make the playoffs. From the Coach to the overhyped QB, the teams seem similar. Dallas thankfully has opened the season up real strong but won't finish that way. I say that because every year you have maybe two teams fly out of the gates to only come crashing down by year's end.

That is the 2007 Cowboys, Wade won't make it down the stretch.

= Mark my words.

I knew dallas was fradulant. They barely got by boofalo, so there is no way they will be able to hang with the Patriots.

With all that talk TO was saying about who was the number 1 team while both are undefeated, I hope Coach Bill cooks up some marvelous stuff to keep TO from getting into the endzone.

I think tony momo was exploited on monday, and Bill B will find a way to make him throw 5more interceptions.

I predicted Dallas to tank...but honestly, the pukes look good this year. I think Jason Garrett is lightning in a bottle. However, we know we can beat this team. The only addition they really have is Fat Lenord Davis and Hamlin while we have a much better LB corps, Secondary, and Jason Campbell's Soup is mmm mmmm good.

Dallas is going to get a huge slap in the face of reality this weekend.....

All I am saying is. If they played like they did against Buff when they play NE. They are getting blown out.

Remember last year when Tony Romo sits to pee fell off. It looks like it is the start of the same thing this year. Buffalo designed the strategy on how to expose Romo sits to pee. How else could you explain 5 ints. They discovered something (from game film like last year - when Romos nubmers went down as his play did also). Seemed like their players were in the right spots at the right time. Coincidence?

New England Crushes the Cow b-otches!! By atleast 17 points!!

:dallasuck

Tony Romo sits to pee and the Dallas o-line were having serious problems with Buffalo's "Creep" defense. Where they stood up almost everyone on the line and rushed 4, but you didn't know which 4 were coming. Romo sits to pee threw almost all of his picks when they showed this formation. That tells me that Romo sits to pee can't diagnose pressure or read complicated coverage schemes. New England's specialty is what? disguising their pass rushers and coverages. Romo sits to pee might throw 12 interceptions on Sunday.

Dallas will still win however because New England will get called for holding or something on every play and Roy Williams will horse collar every Patriots player late out of bounds after they score and get called back for holding. The Patriots will be playing backup Offensive lineman at receiver and still be hitting bombs over Roy, who will horse collar them also...no horse collars will be called however, they might call an incidental facemask. In any event Dallas will win 18-15, all field goals.

Archived