Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Message for Bills Fans

richhilljr

We feel your pain brothers! At least until we have to play you later this year.

At least you only have to play Dallas once every couple of years. We play them twice every year. Your coach simply hasn't learned that you need to be ahead by at least two touchdowns against Dallas, particularly on Monday Night Football!

Let me let you in on the Secret: The NFL loves the Cowboys! The Cowboys have the biggest fanbase in the country (translation $$$). The media love the Cowboys. There is nothing you can do about it. The media will ride the Cowboy train until they have to stop or lose credibility.

The refs will never help your team when you're playing a nationally televised game agains the Cowboys. Simple fact of life. Get used to that. The next time you play the Cowboys, put up more points to insulate yourselves from the danger. Once that game become about "discretionary" calls with the refs, you guys were done. There was nothing you could do about it. All facemasks against you were going to be 15 yards. There was no chance that onsides kick was going to be called back. Offensive pass intereference--what's that?

Cowboys fans are either: a) oldschool, original fans from that area who have always been with the Cowboys (maybe 1000 total people) OR fairweather folks who have low self-esteem and, therefore, love to wallow in other people's (i.e. Redskins' fans) misery...trust me, I have a friend (a Cowboy fan) who turns into a completely different person whenever the Redskins lose...its almost like a drug...he literally gets off on watching our frustration.

We, in Redskins Nation, who have been rooting for our team since birth, are tough because we understand this. We have suffered through it for years. Welcome to the club!

Your team played great! You exposed the phony Cowboy offense, much like we did on Sunday to Detroit.

Thank you for that. I'm sure that film will be well-worn in Foxboro, Philadelphia, at the Meadowlands and in the Skins' film room.

Here's to a good game (which the Skins win) when we face off later this year.

Hold your heads high--your team should be proud. Don't wallow in self hate! The football gods are smiling on Dallas right now, but are easily angered.

Me too. That offense is beyond pathetic. And the onside kick? Come on.

It looked like they had noone lined up there! Then to allow them two quick passes and get that last one out of bounds?!?

Also, how the HELL do you score 24 points, when your D scores twice, your Special Teams scores, and you force 6 total turnovers?!?!?

**** Buffalo.

i HATE the f'n bills! Why not just keep running the ball right before the Newman INT? Run it, milk the clock, then just kick a field goal! 2 possession game with under 2:00 min! Horrible coaching decision throwing the ball on 3rd down. Especially with Trent Edwards(who?) as the QB...

p.s. Lee Evans is FAST!

I have a good buddy who is a big Bills fan and he is so upset. Dude was literally in tears LOL on the phone....it seemed. He was distraught. He still thinks the Bills will beat the Redskins and i told him that he is delusional. I verbally maimed him about the Bills pisspoor offense and the fact Dallas tried to give the game away but the bills are too pathetic to accept it. I think i really pissed him off when i told him the Bills were a 3-13 team.....AT BEST this year. I mean who r they seriously going to beat???? Miami once i bet and maybe the Jets again.

Thankfully, we play the Bills here. That crowd in Buffalo is great.

Most Bills home games are not that loud/energized, although they ae a good home crownd to have behind you as a team. The croud got into it last night for 2 reasons:

1) first monday night game in 13 years

2) they wanted to show up Dallas, a team that smacked them in 2 superbowls.

If Coach Jaron would have kicked the FG on their first drive, that could have changed the dynamics of the game, meaning Dallas would have been shooting for the endzone instead of the FG after the onside kick and my bet on Buffalo to win by 4 would have held up:tantrum: and my $5 ticket would have paid $130. Thanks Buffalo.

OH! and whoever #20 for the bills is needs to get CUT!!!! He just let the ball go right by him on the onside kick, turned his head to see if there were any players coming (duh!), and watched a cowboy dive for the ball while he just tagged him! Cut him like the Skins cut Matt Stevens after the BS effort he made against the Steelers a couple years ago on a PR TD.

WE SHOULD ONLY BE A HALF A GAME BEHIND THE GIRLS! arrrrrrrrrghhh! And imagine if they were to lose next week against the Pats too and we win, we'd be in first! but nooooooooooo....the f'n bills had to choke AGAIN! They are without a doubt, the biggest choking franchise in NFL history! Followed closely by the Eagles! :D :billsuck:

:cry: Why Bills, why. How could you let this happen :cry: And to think I stayed up to watch the entire game because I knew for sure this was a Dallas loss (sniff) :cry:

Oh well! if you want something done right, I guess the Skins must do it themselves.

We will see those cowgirls soon, and we're going to break little (homo) :shutup: I mean Romo sits to pee up.

i HATE the f'n bills! Why not just keep running the ball right before the Newman INT? Run it, milk the clock, then just kick a field goal! 2 possession game with under 2:00 min! Horrible coaching decision throwing the ball on 3rd down. Especially with Trent Edwards(who?) as the QB...

p.s. Lee Evans is FAST!

I was saying the same thing, i could not believe that the coach called that play. Lynch was picking up some tough yards, but for Pete's sake, you are in FG range, it is late in the 4th quarter and you can milk the clock even more ... they could have gotten the clock down towards the 3-2 minute mark and still gone up by 14 points.

Bad game management letting a rookie make that throw, even an incomplete pass stops the clock which is no good when playing a team as explosive as the Cowboys, but at least you could tack on 3 more points.

At least TO dropped the 2 point conversion and the long pass over the middle. The last pass of the night the CB was like 20 yards back. They should have been closer to the line of scrimmage looking to stop anything from the sidlines and within 20 yards. They should not have been in prevent, they weren't going for a TD, the only needed 10 yards to get in FG range to win.

It's that type of win that can catapult a good team into a great team. The players start building confidence and believe when they have a bad night they can still win.

I watched the last ~2:50. That was some of the worst choking I've seen in a long time. The defense played in a umbrella prevent the whole time. The hands team didn't know what to do and the guy who recovered it just wanted it more then the Bills' players. Totally awful play by the Bills in the closing minutes. From what I gather, their offense sucked the whole game.

Yea they def gave the game away at the end. I think this is more of the "real" Tony Homo coming out. The Patriots are gonna crush the Cowboys next week...........

Mannn, it wouldve been so nice for them to lose lastnight annnnd next week, that wouldve been a great look for us. Oh well, cant give a boy a mans job. Wait til we play those ****s this year, they are getting swept by the Skins.

Archived