Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Televised games this sunday...Pats @ Cowgirls?

mrredskinDgreen

Does anyone know if we will get the Pats @ Cowgirls game on TV this sunday? I would think that it would be the nationally televised game for CBS. If anyone has found out yet please leave a post. It would be sweet to watch us whip the Packers in their house and then watch the Pats take it to Dallas @ 4:15. Skins and Dallas with 1 loss each fighting for the division. By the way, the combined record of the Cowgirls opponents so far this season...6-19. It may not mean anything, but ya just never know.:dallasuck

I'm on the eastern shore and it looks like no 'skins game for me this week....stinking Ravens.

Doesn't your cable company carry both DC and Baltimore networks? If not, shame on them. You're technically in both territories... that's just not right.

Doesn't your cable company carry both DC and Baltimore networks? If not, shame on them. You're technically in both territories... that's just not right.

NO, I get WBFF (whom they're fighting with and we don't even get the HD feed) and some crappy DelMarVa channel that's just really confused as to who they want to carry, Eagles or 'skins...that's who I get for the HD feed.

i'll have to go down to the gman to watch this week's game. it should be fun considering every week it's me and some skins fans and a big group of packer's fans. normally we gang up on the eagles and cowgirl fans, so this could get awkward.

I'd be shocked if we didn't. Thank god the baltimore game is also at 1. There is nothing worse than missing a good game because we are forced to watch the ravens, who consistently play the most boring games known to man.

Yeah this past Sunday was awful, I can't stand the Ravens.

I'd be shocked if we didn't. Thank god the baltimore game is also at 1. There is nothing worse than missing a good game because we are forced to watch the ravens, who consistently play the most boring games known to man.

Man, you couldn't of said it better. I usually don't sleep during Sunday afternoon unless the ravens are on TV. Suprisingly I also have to vote for the steelers playing the most boring games as well. I also think Fox has alot to do with it. They just announce the NFC games 10x better than CBS.

Man, you couldn't of said it better. I usually don't sleep during Sunday afternoon unless the ravens are on TV. Suprisingly I also have to vote for the steelers playing the most boring games as well. I also think Fox has alot to do with it. They just announce the NFC games 10x better than CBS.

damn! I completely forgot about the steelers...I'll have to second that vote!

ravens are still the most boring though...Ravens vs. Steelers = :doh:

I'd rather watch the WNBA

Archived