Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

9.11 and controlled demolition.

freakofthesouth

OK Predicto. Why would he laugh out loud at sound scientific principle? He must not be a very good physicist.

He debunked all of your claims in about five seconds without breaking a sweat. Perhaps you should ask yourself why you feel the need to believe conspiracy theories without any legitimate evidence to support the claims.

OK. Got it. Just watch this movie and explain how transformers created the fingerprint of Thermite.

Just because someone says that a fingerprint of thermite was created and makes a video to that effect does not absolve you of investigating whether he or she is giving you the whole picture

http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/stevene.jones'thermitethermateclaims

I'm a moron because you don't know the facts? I feel sorry for you.

No, we are all aware of everything you brought up. These points have been discussed on the board over the last five years, as paranoid delusional conspiracy theorists bring them up and are repeatedly crushed by the cold hard light of reason. The reason no one but Predicto is bothering to engage you is that we've been through this dozens of times before, and you are just repeating thing that have long since been addressed. Predicto is simply kind enough and patient enough to humor your misguided theories.

It was a controlled demolition. I've known it since a year after 9-11. All you have to do is look at the footage. All you have to do is ask a physicist.

I have a PhD in physics and I say you're full of ****.

Satisfied?

Excuse the anger, but 9/11 was a terrible event caused by nothing more than Islamic terrorists and a set of unfortunate circumstances that led the the tower collapses. For this to be the result of conspiracy you are accusing the government, and many hundreds of members of the emergency services of being co-conspirators in the mass murder of thousands.

Seriously, go **** yourself. :mad:

Just because someone says that a fingerprint of thermite was created and makes a video to that effect does not absolve you of investigating whether he or she is giving you the whole picture

http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/stevene.jones'thermitethermateclaims

I'll check that out, because actually, I'd like to believe that this happened exactly as we thought. There are just a lot of holes, and you can't deny that.

No, we are all aware of everything you brought up. These points have been discussed on the board over the last five years, as paranoid delusional conspiracy theorists bring them up and are repeatedly crushed by the cold hard light of reason. The reason no one but Predicto is bothering to engage you is that we've been through this dozens of times before, and you are just repeating thing that have long since been addressed. Predicto is simply kind enough and patient enough to humor your misguided theories.

I am a rather kind and patient soul, aren't I?

*preen*

I have a PhD in physics and I say you're full of ****.

Satisfied?

Excuse the anger, but 9/11 was a terrible event caused by nothing more than Islamic terrorists and a set of unfortunate circumstances that led the the tower collapses. For this to be the result of conspiracy you are accusing the government, and many hundreds of members of the emergency services of being co-conspirators in the mass murder of thousands.

Seriously, go **** yourself. :mad:

Whoa. First off, don't tough talk your computer and curse at me. f*** you too buddy. If we were in person, I'd knock your head off. Secondly, I made no claim or assumption that there is any conspiracy. None. I am simply reporting on the contents of a number of films that support a very relevant claim.

Whoa. First off, don't tough talk your computer and curse at me. f*** you too buddy. If we were in person, I'd knock your head off. Secondly, I made no claim or assumption that there is any conspiracy. None. I am simply reporting on the contents of a number of films that support a very relevant claim.

And we're simply informing you that you're a gullible, paranoid fool, that we've all seen and done this with your type 20 times before and that you can kindly go **** yourself now. :)

Like you, I'm merely relaying the truth. Don't be mad because of what that truth is just because you can't handle it. ;)

Why do you think?

Because it isn't sound. It is result driven.

These guys are playing you like a drum.

That's fine, and that may be the case. To be honest, I hope it is the case. I'll continue to educate myself on the subject. Until then, I make no inference that this was conspiracy at all; just bringing up a point on scientific information.

****ing ****s took me to Crapplebees, of all places. I hardly think that was fair considering what I had to go through. Just try and come back for me you ****s, I'll be waiting. :redpunch:

:laugh: :laugh:

Now that sucks. If it were Morton's or Ruths Chris... that'd be one thing. But Applebees? Damn.

OK. Maybe one day, I can be as educated and enlightened as the tailgate elite.

You guys make me sick. All of you.

Archived