Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I like the Dallas philosophy...

PierceType

You watch them and for 4 quarters they are thinking one thing - ATTACK!

The Redskins have personnel just as good but unfortunately our coaching seems like they are afraid of winning by too much and hurting someone's feelings.

I've been watching football for 40 years and I have never seen a coach actually trying to run out the clock the entire second half, that is until last week.

C'mon Joe, let these ponies run. We can beat anyone in this league if you will just let us play.

The Redskins have personnel just as good but unfortunately our coaching seems like they are afraid of winning by too much and hurting someone's feelings.

I've been watching football for 40 years and I have never seen a coach actually trying to run out the clock the entire second half, that is until last week.

C'mon Joe, let these ponies run. We can beat anyone in this league if you will just let us play.

Well we know one thing for sure.

You can't tell the truth.

1. You didnt tell the truth about your age..........

or

2. You meant to say 4 years.

Which is it?

:rolleyes:

Maybe a "dallas philosophy" thread belongs in the AROUND THE LEAGUE forum.

Ok. I will give the first REAL reply.

I agree with you completely! Enough of this playing to win in the first half and playing not to lose in the second half. Play to win the ****ing game for 4 quarters.

Our team [players and coaches] is just as talented as the best of them but, we sure as hell don't play like it.

If you like the Philosphy..go be a PUKES fan!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Too late, if you know what I mean... Why come here and pose as a Skins fan?

Just tell us you're a Cowboy fan and go ahead and gloat and get banned... like you're supposed to. :)

Ok. I will give the first REAL reply.

I agree with you completely! Enough of this playing to win in the first half and playing not to lose in the second half. Play to win the ****ing game for 4 quarters.

Our team [players and coaches] is just as talented as the best of them but, we sure as hell don't play like it.

Why :40oz:the TROLL?

i mean we all hate the cowpukes. but u got to admit they are attacking downfield every play. i still think they havent come across a tough team yet. every team they played has a lot of key injuries. the bears would have beating them if vasher, briggs, & tillman wouldnt have gotten injured

Why are people in this thread attacking someone for stating the obvious??

Dallas gave the keys to Romo sits to pee and said "here, attack them untiil they are no longer breathing" That is how they are playing football right now a

We on the other hand have a scared to lose philosophy which is a sickening sight to see

Dallas gave the keys to Romo sits to pee and said "here, attack them untiil they are no longer breathing" That is how they are playing football right now a

We on the other hand have a scared to lose philosophy which is a sickening sight to see

Because the obvious was stated from either a person who's been watching football since he/she was negative 3 or a Dallas fan looking to stir things up.

Face it.. this board is losing IQ by the day. :laugh:

I agree with the thread starter. We play too conservatively. Most of us were watching the Dallas games, and we see what they do, so there's no need of trying to make excuses. They're playing good. Dallas does attack, and it seems like they go for it on every down. We have too many damn playmakers to play conservative all the time. The last time I've seen us go all out, was in 05', when we played San Fran and Dallas at home...I want to see that more often.

Because the obvious was stated from either a person who's been watching football since he/she was negative 3 or a Dallas fan looking to stir things up.

Have we really came to a point in our lives where we have to find one little thing wrong in the wording and all of a sudden the point becomes invalid?

Unreal!:doh:

Ok... I will change the statement for the OP.

I've been watching football for many years and I have never seen a coach actually trying to run out the clock the entire second half, that is until last week.

NOW... discuss. :doh:

Archived