Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ethan Albright-not so sure about this guy

SkinsNoles21

I still wonder why people are taking this thread seriously. I rate it 5 stars, it is pure awesomeness.

The solution to Ethan Albright's bright red hair is having him wear his bright burgundy helmet. It's hard for Ethan to do this though as he's just too badass'ed for helmets!

I'm thinking the cheerleaders caused us to lose that game...don't ask me how I know it, but I know the ****es were the reason.

you say that...but this is actually a real thing I heard on ESPN or somewhere else recently.

That NFL players are getting distracted by their cheerlearders...

which begs the question?

Who isnt?

(sorry for bumping my own thread but I wanted to say this bc I actually heard it on tv.)

After taking that loss to the Giants last Sunday Ive done some solid evaluations of the teams performance in my head and I dont want anyone to overlook the struggles of our long snapper Ethan Albright.

With our offense inept for the majority of the second half, Derrick Frost was on the field a lot. Football is a game of field position, and I feel as though we could have pinned the Giants deep on numerous occasions, thus stalling their offense, and allowing us to hold the lead.

Except for one thing...

Ethan Albrights hair is so damn red that he blinds Frost just as the ball is snapped. Now, because Frost is the consumate professional he is able to overcome this and still get off some descent punts...

However, according to my calculations Albrights hair has cost Frost an average of 3-5 yards per punt, which may not seem like a lot to most of you regular fans, but to a keen observer like me...it is huge.

Over the course of game the Redskins punt anywhere from 6-10 times...

Combine this with the 3-5 yard average and your talking about 18-50 yards lost in field position per game!!!

That consistently puts added pressure on our defense and I really think we should consider finding a replacement or at least get Albright to dye his hair. It shines right through the helmet and right into Frosts eyes.

Thoughts?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm Ok.......

Thoughts?

Your a moron.

C'mon guys. Just a little bit of pc here. There's probably ONE guy that had the urge to model his screen name after Ethan Albright. Now we have to offend HIM too?

I also appreciate the usage lesson on the words you're and your, but your effort is likely wasted. Those words are used wrong so often around here, most people don't even realize it. And because of that, it's a pointless battle. The picture was funny though.

Prediction: "Your a moron." does not become the next "paloffs."

Archived