Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Should Know Better....

duenni

......this has happend almost since I can remember!!!!!

Every time the Skins look like contenders and make a case for themselves and with hopes really high, something like the loss to the G-men happens.

Think of it, we had a 17-3 lead at Halftime, and they scored 21 unanswered points. That is downright aweful!!!!!!

In the second half Gibbs, just wanted to manage the game!!! MEMO to GIBBS, that does not work in the NFL anymore!!!!!!!!!!! There is just way to much talent off and especially on the field. It just doesn't work like that. Why differ from what gave you a 14 point lead in the first place??? Beats me, and I don't have an answer for that!!!! And calling two almost identicall plays with the game on the line is just plain simple pathetic!!!!! And why on earth is Betts in there and not Portis????? Clearly this game was lost by the coaching staff, aka Coach Gibbs!!!!!!

We are in for close games every week of the season. It just feels so good to get a close win like on Monday Night last week and the week before in that OT thriller. This is a downer without a doubt, but I can see this as a reminder that nothing comes easy!!

I know I am not saying anything new around here, but it just helps getting this stuff off my chest!!!!

With all that being said, I am still, and always will be a huge Redskins fan and I will never trade in the burgundy and gold for other colours!!!!!

HTTR!!!!!!!

WE SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We lost bi won yd!!!!!!!!!! How are we going to beat the bye, let alone the miserable Lions???????????????????????????????????????? We're the worst team in football!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stats, logic, and precedence mean nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REACTION POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCREW THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

:laugh: Seriously, calm down. We'll be OK. The Giants aren't as bad as we thought they were. It happens. Even if we win 9 or 10 games this year by 3 points or less, who really cares? At least we'll have a winning record like uh....we do now. There's always room to improve, and it would make sense to believe that the coaches will do everything possible to fix our problems. At least we have players capable of executing; we haven't had that in a long time.

If the Giants aren't as bad as we though they were, then the Redskins definitely aren't as good as we thought!!!

They're probably about the same. They beat the Eagles (which most of us didn't think they could do) and lost to the Giants, which most chalked up as a W. It all evens out.

Just wait for week 5...we'll be back.

Problem with losing to the Giants at home is threefold:

1) We were at home and should have never let them come back.

2) For the last 2 weeks, Everyone in here is saying the Giants sucked and could possibly be the worst team in the NFL when Dallass and Green Bay beat them.

3) Now, when we lose to them, all of the sudden we hear, "they're not as bad as they were playing." BS. We lost to an 0-2 team at HOME who had given up the most points and the most passing yards in the NFL. That is the reality.

There were some problems what were exposed yesterday, and you better believe that any team that's going to play us will be looking at them closely.

This team needs to be more consistent, play smarter, and continue to play good D. I'm tired of people hitting the panic button every time that we lose.

We'll bounce back from this. I still believe.

Hail.

Your'e right. The playcalling was pretty much uber predictable until the last drive to tie the game...that is until the last 2 plays. :doh:

I was wondering why the offense called two straight running plays to finish the game. For the final play, we should have passed; heck, an end around or a QB rollout might have worked.

I have to agree with the others ... this loss is tough to swallow because we were up two touchdowns at halftime. This is a game we had in our hands and let slip away.

Oh, and I really wanted those two extra toppings on my Papa John's pizza today. :laugh: :laugh:

:cheers:

Archived