Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We're kicking the Giants' ass, no question about it

vigilante

Time to lighten up, man, the skins are playing tomorrow.

Don't tell me to lighten up kid....there is a game thread for a reason~

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211806

There's no reason to make a new thread just to say "HAIL TO THE REDSKINS" and not even spell it right. All these threads do is clog up the forums and make the informative threads harder to find.

Don't get me wrong....i'm just as excited for tomorrows game than anyone else, if not, more. I've been spending about 3 hours a day this whole week reading all kinds of redskin related articles and threads, watching videos, etc. to get me pumped and ready for Sunday.

Just think of the puppies....I mean, the mods who have to clean up this mess~

:gaintsuck

There's no reason to make a new thread just to say "HAIL TO THE REDSKINS" and not even spell it right. All these threads do is clog up the forums and make the informative threads harder to find.

Don't get me wrong....i'm just as excited for tomorrows game than anyone else, if not, more. I've been spending about 3 hours a day this whole week reading all kinds of redskin related articles and threads, watching videos, etc. to get me pumped and ready for Sunday.

Maybe they should make you a Mod?:whoknows:

Yes, JuicyJ, you are the pinnacle of maturity and have every right to call him a kid. I get to call you a kid, too, right? :rolleyes:

A guy got excited the day before a game and made a dumb thread. Heaven save us.

Yea JuiceyJ, take it easy there. No need to get all over the guy cause he posted a thread about being excited for tomorrow. If you dont like it move on, dont post.

In addition, Lets win tomorrow. I know everyone has confidence about tomorrow, but is it just me or does anyone else have a feeling at the bottom of their stomach like the Giants are gonna pull something crazy, and like come out with some BS win that will turn their season around.

boy, i hope im wrong.

In addition, Lets win tomorrow. I know everyone has confidence about tomorrow, but is it just me or does anyone else have a feeling at the bottom of their stomach like the Giants are gonna pull something crazy, and like come out with some BS win that will turn their season around.

boy, i hope im wrong.

No, you're not the only one. :paranoid:

Archived