Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ready to lead the division!

kingjames

im going to the giants game on sunday and i wanted to know if anyone was going to watch the cowboys and bears game afterwards at a sports bar near fedex?? i would love to watch us take the lead in the division! lol. i dont know of any sports bars nearby. also has anyone ever parked in the red lot? im used to parking in the green lot but this time my tickets came with a red pass. thanks :gaintsuck

I hope the Bears look good against the Cowboys . . . but not TOO good. I obviously want them to beat the Cowboys but I don't want them to be too impressive in doing so because we have to play them later in the year and could compete with them if we can make the playoffs as well. I'd prefer the NFC to continue to look like it's up for grabs.

I hope the Bears look good against the Cowboys . . . but not TOO good. I obviously want them to beat the Cowboys but I don't want them to be too impressive in doing so because we have to play them later in the year and could compete with them if we can make the playoffs as well. I'd prefer the NFC to continue to look like it's up for grabs.

id like to see them embarrass dallas. that way when we beat the bears everyone will see that we are the superior team!:helmet:

Archived