Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Primetime...

Deefense

They were talking Philly up before the game. TJ actually picked the Skins to win. All the other former Cowpukes picked the Iggles.

I think TJ was the goat, in that he was forced to pick the Skins. He didn't sound to confident in his pick. The whole crew picked the Eagles, and they were all WRONG! Love it :D

Yeah great stuff especially from Hodge. They said that out of all the QB's drafted in the 1st round in 05 when JC was drafted, they expect JC to be the best. They said that Philly was gonna make JC beat them, and he did. He looked poised, complete and did a great job of handling the offense under pressure. They said he is on the verge of being a very good qb.

Yeah great stuff especially from Hodge. They said that out of all the QB's drafted in the 1st round in 05 when JC was drafted, they expect JC to be the best. They said that Philly was gonna make JC beat them, and he did. He looked poised, complete and did a great job of handling the offense under pressure. They said he is on the verge of being a very good qb.

Yep!!! To add to what you said about having a bright future, they said that he also thought Jason Campbell was the QB coming out of that draft class to already have the "complete package" over Aaron Rodgers and Alex Smith.

there were only teo drafted that year alex smith, and aaron rogers i think campbell is better than both now

I agree. Campbell is more cool under the pressure, has more mobility, and has a super strong arm. I remember I was practically yelling at my TV screen when we were on the clock that year yelling "TAKE CAMPBELL! TAKE CAMPBELL!" Rodgers had the same quarterback coach in college as Akali Smith and Kyle Boller to name a few. So, I was pumped when we took Campbell, because I definitely thought he had the most potential to be a key player in the NFL.

Actually, Packers GM Ted Thompson said last week that he may not get a chance to start in Green Bay. They like him as a backup, but I don't think they have future starting plans for Rodgers anytime soon.

What's going to happen if and when Favre retires?

MH gave some love to Jason. Had he completed that bomb to Moss, we would have heard about it all week long.

Next week is Jason's and the offense's coming out party.

35-13 Skins

Yup yup!

It feels good to see the Skins finally get the credit they deserve. We've been saying that they're capable of this kind of success all preseason, but did the media listen? Noooooooooooooooooo. :D

Let's not get the bandwagon rolling too far just yet. If we lose to the Giants this week at home we'll give away everything we gained. I'm actually a little worried about next week just from the fact that all those fools at ESPN will pick us next week. We need to stay focused and not feel too good about ourselves.

Archived