Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yo! ESPN and America...LOL...SON OF A BEYOTCHES......

TheGift

4kcj0b6.jpg

5xg3j20.jpg

YOU FAIL!!! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm waiting to get my :2cents: in on Sirius radio 1-877-nfl-kick. They ALL seemed to dog the Skins and pick the Eagles to beat us :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now what, BSPN just got smacked for being so biased. TJ is the only 1 that didn't HATE!

You folks are really taking that "America" graphic too seriously. Where exactly do you think these people got their opinions? Did they do some Gallup poll of a good cross section of America? Give me a break. That graphic is insignificant and really represents no one other than whatever data ESPN used to create it.

No way in hell would Virginians, all of Maryland, and other parts of the country believe that the Skins would fall to Philadelphia. Get a grip.

As for those commentators like Parcells and Keyshawn (who looks like a fish out of water), Hah hah to you!

I was raging mad about ESPN's pregame coverage. All Eags, no Skins. SO glad to see them get squashed. Maybe now they will keep in mind that TWO teams play MNF. Viewers probably couldn't even tell who Philly was going to play last night by watching the MNF Countdown.

Eat it, ESPN. The Washington Redskins made dolts of you last night.

Archived