Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I would like to apologize to extremeskins fans...

Eagle091

It doesn't matter that the thread title is. It doesn't matter how lame Eagle091 is. All that matters is that his dumbass thread will live on as one of the premier laughing stocks in ES history.

And he would like to apologize to extreme skins fans...

FOR THE AS WHOOPING YOU ARE ABOUT TO RECIEVE!!!!!!!!!! here's to a good game and no injuries.Game on!

Why does an Eagles fan need to spend time over here rather than at his own team's fan site?

Because he wants to feel what it's like to be on a worthwhile team's site. Our site and teamhas a legacy that they'll never have. Although I know we all wish our legacy involved some piece of **** named Vincent Papale instead of 3 Lombardi trophies.

Let me tell you Eagle fans what the greatest feeling in the world is: Winning the Superbowl. It's fantastic. You hug your family and jump arpound the living room and you know that no one is better than you! It's sort of like sex, except better. Maybe one day you'll experience that feeling.... then again, maybe the Vikings, Bengals, Browns, Titans, Jaguars, Panthers, Texans, Chargers, Seahawks, Saints, Falcons, Lions, Bills, and Cardinals might too. You losers.

Let me tell you Eagle fans what the greatest feeling in the world is: Winning the Superbowl. It's fantastic. You hug your family and jump arpound the living room and you know that no one is better than you! It's sort of like sex, except better. Maybe one day you'll experience that feeling.... then again, maybe the Vikings, Bengals, Browns, Titans, Jaguars, Panthers, Texans, Chargers, Seahawks, Saints, Falcons, Lions, Bills, and Cardinals might too. You losers.

Wow. Dude, no offense, but you yourself didn't win the SB - a team you root for did. Better than sex???? I've been married for over 10years and I wouldn't say that. :)

Wow. Dude, no offense, but you yourself didn't win the SB - a team you root for did. Better than sex???? I've been married for over 10years and I wouldn't say that. :)

I was obviously embellishing..... to make thispunk feel worse about never feeling that wonderful feeling..... How do you know I didn't play for the Redskins? Even if i hadn't, I feel that being a fan in this organization is nearly equivalent to being on the field.

Some Overall stats through 2007 season

Regular Season: 479-524-25

Postseason Record: 17-17

All Time Record: 496-541-25 (3rd Most Losses All Time)

Super Bowl Record: 0-2

Some Team Stats

First Regular-Season Game: A 56-0 loss to the New York Giants, 10/15/33.

First Winning Season: In 1943 the Eagles and Pittsburgh Steelers merged and posted a 5-4-1 record. The one-season merger was made necessary by manpower shortages caused by World War II.

First Playoff Appearance: A 21-0 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers in the 1947 NFL divisional playoff, 12/21/47.

First Super Bowl Appearance: A 27-10 loss to the Oakland Raiders in Super Bowl XV, 1/25/81.

Streaks

Most Consecutive Home Games Without Victory (12)

Current Championship drought: 47 seasons

17363 days, 11 hours, 2 minutes, and 44 seconds have passed since the Eagles won a championship!

LOVE IT!!!!!!

You forgot this also..........

• Some Overall stats through 2007 season
  • Regular Season: 479-524-25
  • Postseason Record: 17-17
  • All Time Record: 496-541-25 (3rd Most Losses All Time)
  • Super Bowl Record: 0-2
    :eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

the iggles are always easy to make fun of.

They are the Buffalo Bills of the NFC Championship game.

Think about it, at least the Bills made it to the Super Bowl 4 times in a row before they choked. Philly couldn't even do that, then they got tired of choking in the NFCC and needed some variety, so they choked a Super Bowl away.

Some Overall stats through 2007 season

Regular Season: 479-524-25

Postseason Record: 17-17

All Time Record: 496-541-25 (3rd Most Losses All Time)

Super Bowl Record: 0-2

Some Team Stats

First Regular-Season Game: A 56-0 loss to the New York Giants, 10/15/33.

First Winning Season: In 1943 the Eagles and Pittsburgh Steelers merged and posted a 5-4-1 record. The one-season merger was made necessary by manpower shortages caused by World War II.

First Playoff Appearance: A 21-0 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers in the 1947 NFL divisional playoff, 12/21/47.

First Super Bowl Appearance: A 27-10 loss to the Oakland Raiders in Super Bowl XV, 1/25/81.

Streaks

Most Consecutive Home Games Without Victory (12)

Current Championship drought: 47 seasons

Ouch. Gotta bump these stats.

Iggles Suck. :eaglesuck <----- Just ask him. He'll tell ya -

Archived