Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF Teams at 20 Updates(Daniels out SMOOT OUT) (MEGA MERGED)

Washington53fan

Not sure but I do know that Smoot is questionable on the injury report...wait for it...wait for it...

...annnnnnnnnd he's also questionable in coverage...

*drum roll* *laugh tracks*

Thank you, thank you...you've been a wonderful audience...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

nice.:applause:

Not sure but I do know that Smoot is questionable on the injury report...wait for it...wait for it...

...annnnnnnnnd he's also questionable in coverage...

*drum roll* *laugh tracks*

Thank you, thank you...you've been a wonderful audience...

BOOOOOOOO! Get off the stage! :rolleyes:

Why dont we address all the updates for tonights game right here.

They just reported that Fletcher said if anyone gets spyed tonight, it will be Westbrook, not Mcnabb. They feel with him having offseason surgery he will be less mobile and not be as elusive as he has in the past.

5:20 EST: Portis' unselfish attitude keys Skins running game....they also said Saunders is the OC but we are back to Gibbs power running game.....

6:30 EST: Daniels out, Springs and Rogers starting, Smoot still questionable.

6:35 EST: Ditka picks Skins to upset Eagles

6:45 EST: W.James to have 1st start at CB for injured Sheppard. Reno Mahe to return punts

7:10 EST: Fred Smoot reported OUT

7:25 EST: Mcnabb is VERY aware of brace on right knee, not 100%

let alone does this update get me even more pumped (if possible) it also really pounds home the fact that fletcher's speed and leadership and rocky's speed and effort to learn are really gonna make a big impact this year, and with that speed and knowledge hopefully we can contain westbrook...which i agree is a major key to this game...

Why dont we address all the updates for tonights game right here.

They just reported that Fletcher said if anyone gets spyed tonight, it will be Westbrook, not Mcnabb. They feel with him having offseason surgery he will be less mobile and not be as elusive as he has in the past.

Under 4 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

yeah i saw that on espn... man i hope we DESTROY THEM

let alone does this update get me even more pumped (if possible) it also really pounds home the fact that fletcher's speed and leadership and rocky's speed and effort to learn are really gonna make a big impact this year, and with that speed and knowledge hopefully we can contain westbrook...which i agree is a major key to this game...

i think we spy on westbrook today with landry/rocky. i dont think mcnabb can beat us anymore with his legs like he has in years past

:eaglesuck

One of the shows said the Eagles would pick on Landry tonight cause he was sort of out of position last week so Reid would key in on him. So lets hope Landry has a coming out game. Just hearing the latest teams at 20 Portis needs to have more of the freaking carries this week.

Rookie starting safety - they will test him. Look for deep pass when they suspect CB blitz.

You know I'm pulling for "the rook".

:helmet: The Rook

Archived