Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday Night Countdown, get ready for it

ChampSkinsFanatic

I'm watching it now, and I'm sick. You should see how Parcells and Keyshawn are ready to down teams as if Dallas was some kind of powerhouse when they played.

Bill Parcells, Keyshawn Johnson, and Tom Jackson, and not to mention Emmitt Smith. Get ready for them to hate next week. These are the most blatantly biased people they could pick to be analysts or whatever.

A guy like Tiki Barber I have no problem with, he put his past team affiliation to the side so he can give an unbiased view.

Go Ravens!...no, they are not my team. I AM A REDSKINS FAN. But I do live in Md which is where the Ravens are from so if they are not playing my Skins, why not root for them?

haha... i only root for the ravens when it is beneficial to the redskins in any way. however, i will root for them today because i wanna see all the bengals fans out here cry. but i'd like to see ocho cinco get in the endzone just to see what he will do

Unless it benefits the Skins, why in the world would you root for the Ravens?

I could see if you wanted a team to 'represent' in the super bowl (kinda like how i root for the Big 10, YEAH EVEN MSU and OSU if it really impacts on perception of the conference) but they aren't even in our conference.

Ravens fans hate-Hate-HATE the Skins. So why root for them?

Unless it benefits the Skins, why in the world would you root for the Ravens?

I could see if you wanted a team to 'represent' in the super bowl (kinda like how i root for the Big 10, YEAH EVEN MSU and OSU if it really impacts on perception of the conference) but they aren't even in our conference.

Ravens fans hate-Hate-HATE the Skins. So why root for them?

Why would they hate the Skins so much? I'm sure many turned to the Redskins after the Colts left B-More. Now I will say that if this was the Super Bowl, things would be different.

Go Ravens!...no, they are not my team. I AM A REDSKINS FAN. But I do live in Md which is where the Ravens are from so if they are not playing my Skins, why not root for them?

Because they, as well as their fans, SUCK............. Their fans will trash talk the skins so bad it is rediculas.

Brian Billick.

And because Ballmer still has that "second city" mentality chip on their shoulder thing.

Archived