Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who Should Take Jansen's Spot on the 53-Man Roster?

method man

Once Jansen gets placed on IR, we will get an open roster spot, which we will probably use on a OL. Who do you guys think we should get? I think we should get a veteran guard who is out there, because we have 2 backup tackles (Heyer and Fabini) and just one backup guard (Pucillo). I wish someone would post up a list somewhere of free agent OL. Off the top of my head, I think we should be calling Zach Piller.

I would guess that Lefotu would be called up from the Practice squad, since it seems like he would have made the roster if it weren't for the fact that the Skins wanted to keep a more veteran player.

Jason

Well, I feel we should just continue milking Lefotu's practice squad eligibility. I feel if this team is serious about making a run for a playoff spot, it should pick up a veteran.

I'll actually say Omar Stoutmire. Vernon Fox and Pierson were banged up yesterday. They may bring him back as I think no one has signed him. I think the team may feel comfortable with their o-line back up as is, especially considering Wade was inactive today.

Lefotu will stay on the practice squad he isnt ready at any level of NFL game yet. I think the they will reach out on a veteran he probaly be the end of the week to give them some depth there i just can't see them bringing Lefotu up because it was obvious in the pre season against second tier guys he just isnt quite there yet.

Archived