Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Game 9/9/07

Tug_72

Hey all. Hail to the Redskins! Had to work on Sunday and wasn't able to see the game. Plus the fact that it is almost impossible in Pittsburgh to get any NFL coverage other than the freakin Steelers. Would love a link or something to be able to at least watch some of the game from Sunday. It took overtime, but a win is a win, and I believe things are looking up for this year. Go skins!

Can you please explain how to download the video? I can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks!

Hail!!!

First you need to download and install a torrent download program, azerus or bittorrent should work fine. Install that and revisit the link. Click on download this torrent and select open when the window pops up, select the program that you installed to open the file and then just let it download.

I keep getting errors and the download keeps stopping using that link. is anyone else gonna upload it using a different service?

Are you using a torrent service after you download that link?

google utorrent and download it, then open what was downloaded and it should just start downloading the files.

Archived