Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Park Near Stadium For $25

Mark The Homer

I was a little surprised when I pulled up and saw the new price ....

:wtf:

I ain't gonna lie, I was a little saucy when I saw them changing the price when I pulled up. I guess that is what happens when the lot actually fills up. I may have to send them a bill for the way I pimped this lot on ES over the last year.

There was some British chick taking the money when I parked there this past weekend. I asked my girlfriend if i could slip the money into her cleavage (because she was airing the puppies out), but she said no...though definitely agreed she was asking for it. (Heck, my girlfriend suggested going "Do you take credit? *swipe card in the cleavage*")

Anyways, $25...hike in price...still better than the other lots. No bus needed. The real estate is better for parking too. Grass lot > parking lot.

youd think with how much land they own theyd have done a better job making sure everyone got parking ... its such a joke ravens stadium is great even if you park in the orioles parking ... when I went to Ohio State over 100,000 people a game and that was very easy for everyone ... just another thing our ownerships managed to f* up

I parked in this lot for the first time for the Lions game. What a gem! Easily walking distance from stadium, just a bit out of the way to hit ES tailgate for an hour before game time. I love this parking area. Just be careful of the shortcut down the hill. If you're all liquored up, you're bound to bite it.

BTW -- When we left to hit ES at around 11:15, there were a zillion spaces left.

We parked all the way in, the nearest to FedEx, in the corner, right near the little trail that goes down the hill -- convenient to widdle!

I parked in this lot for the first time for the Lions game. What a gem! Easily walking distance from stadium, just a bit out of the way to hit ES tailgate for an hour before game time. I love this parking area. Just be careful of the shortcut down the hill. If you're all liquored up, you're bound to bite it.

I didn't dare go down that hill ... it's a lot easier to go up at the end of the game .....

BTW -- When we left to hit ES at around 11:15, there were a zillion spaces left.

We parked all the way in, the nearest to FedEx, in the corner, right near the little trail that goes down the hill -- convenient to widdle!

:applause: This lot is right on the money! I parked here also for the Lions game. Got there about 11am-ish and was still able to get a place close to the street. This lot is huge! I parked over by the port-a-potties...still not too far to walk. $25 and within reasonable walking distance! And we were out in no time. Hardly no back up coming out. We took the right and within 15 minutes or so...we were on the highway. Didn't do the interstate at all.

This lot is really a great parking spot. Tailgaters all over...while we were sitting in our car cooling off and drinking water...a dude came up to our car and offered to feed us at his tailgate 2 cars over! Super nice guy!

There was some British chick taking the money when I parked there this past weekend. I asked my girlfriend if i could slip the money into her cleavage (because she was airing the puppies out), but she said no...though definitely agreed she was asking for it. (Heck, my girlfriend suggested going "Do you take credit? *swipe card in the cleavage*")

Anyways, $25...hike in price...still better than the other lots. No bus needed. The real estate is better for parking too. Grass lot > parking lot.

That chick was SMOKIN. :applause:

That chick was SMOKIN. :applause:

Yea, if thats the $5 extra right there, I dig it...but maybe a bikini top next time. I can wish, right?

Hardly no back up coming out. We took the right and within 15 minutes or so...we were on the highway. Didn't do the interstate at all.

This is the best part of the lot.

Getting out, while a bit of a pain because of the traffic in general, is a breeze because for the most part you have traffic lights on barlowe and right at brightseat road. For someone like me, or someone else coming from south, taking 202 via 301 is THE WIN!. Once you get past all the suckas exiting onto 495, its smooth sailing.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Stop giving away the secret!! With the volumes of people going to the Bills game, I'll loose my spot! :laugh: Just kidding of course. I learned about the Tailgate Lot through ES as well. I love it.. parked there every game this year.. this Sunday will be no exception. Although it does suck that they bumped it up to $25.

can anyone confirm this lot will be open for the BIlls tomorrow? I am planning to come at about 11am and tailgate with my brothers (taking them to the game for their b-day present)...my parents are telling me absolutely not a good idea and suggesting that I go on the metro..

Your parents have never parked there I'm guessing..lol. This lot I'm sure is open for all of the games. Can't imagine them losing that kind of money for one game or another. The 2nd game I went to..the Cards....I directed the person that I rode with to this lot..he made a wrong turn and we ended up at some school or something and the guy wanted $20 but it was much further from the stadium:doh: ..so we told him...no thanks..and he said...you're not gonna find any other place that's closer...he even guaranteed it:rolleyes: . I told the person driving..get outta here and I'll direct you around again..and listen to me this time:laugh: !..we pulled into the lot and bang...right there close to the stadium!..the driver of the car I was in...said..."guess that guy knew nothing of this lot huh?"..I said..."ya think?":D

It's a great lot! It's about a 10-15 minute walk to the stadium. Coming back it's uphill tho..so be careful. You'll be fine parking there.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived