Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CBSsportsline Power Rankings- Sept. 4th

Walking Deadman

Romo sits to pee has seemingly mesmerized all the media types. The guy started less than 16 games last year, limped to the end of the season with some mediocre performances, and then lost the playoff game for Dallas and yet he is the difference in making Dallas a contender for 2007? :laugh:

Romo sits to pee's 5 touchdown performance against Tampa on Thanksgiving made his stats for the season. Without that one game's stats, his tds/ints don't look nearly so gaudy.

I am amused to see that many of the media outlets figure the Cowboys are going to sweep the Redskins, when they weren't able to do it last year when they were in fact demonstrably better at 9-7 to the Redskins 5-11.

The author is a tool. He does what pretty much all the "experts" do, look at the previous season and "predict" the same for the upcoming season. It does not work like that in the NFL.

I am ****** he did not list us as 33rd. We obviously have no chance to do anything other than win the first pick in next year's draft.:doh:

He can eat his words while I am watching the skins in this years' SB!

Archived