Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason the leader

celticsalmon

I am so impressed with the leadership this young man has displayed since he became the team's starter and future. To want to come back and play tonight is another indication to me, that this is a very special young man. And the fact that he did not severly injure his knee two weeks ago? He may have those intangibles that many dream but few possess.

Hey coe on now, I gotta spin it positively- I've been waintg for a leader QB since Ryp!

I couldn't agree more. I am amazed he can even walk right now. It's nice to have a big, strong, young guy back there who can take punishment and keep going strong. He also delivered a perfect pass before taking the hit, that's what really impressed me. Honestly, that one play, as gruesome as it originally looked, more than any has made me really excited about this guy. He has all the intangibles. I have no doubt he will be a very good player, I just hope he can start doing it this year because he is still very young.

i'm kind of on the fence about his leadership right now. personally i think that he's lucky enough to be in a situation with veteran o-line leaders, and a guy like randel el who talks him up a lot. i think it is going to take a little before he is really the leader of the team.

right now i think he's more like "Jason the Argonaut."

I am amazed he can even walk right now. It's nice to have a big, strong, young guy back there who can take punishment and keep going strong. He also delivered a perfect pass before taking the hit, that's what really impressed me. Honestly, that one play, as gruesome as it originally looked, more than any has made me really excited about this guy.

Wow... umm why don't you date him?

Campbell will have a decent season, nothing great but not horrible. Probably will throw for 18-19 TD's with 14-15 INT's. That will be enough as long as Portis and the D does their job. HAIL!!!

he had 10 tds in like 7 games last year why would he only throw 18-19 in 16 games?

To be honest, if you are going to ban anyone from the boards it should be all of the so called fans who cannot find anything positive in our team....

Who said ban.......... I said your posting ability could be removed for some time. Keep it civil............

Were not about telling people what to think. Just because a person has an opinion that some my find unpopular doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to express it.

If you would like to discuss this some more, feel free to PM me.

To be honest, if you are going to ban anyone from the boards it should be all of the so called fans who cannot find anything positive in our team....

Those are part of any fan base -- every once in a while something happens and they have to say "man even I was impressed".

As if we got the privelage of eating their negative BS all this time, and now glory hallalujah even they are impressed, let's all jump up and down and celebrate. I'd like to pee in a cup and fling it on them while they're talking and have some of it go in their mouths.

At this point anyone who continues to be pessimistic about Jason Campbell won't be satisfied until he is a perennial Pro Bowler . . . from the glimpses he showed last season and the progress he has made thus far in the preseason leaves no reason anyone should be anything but optimistic about the guy. Until he has a few horrible games in a row we should continue to be excited about the future of the team in JC's hands.

At least you cannot argue that JC has heart. To go out and take the offense down the field 70 yards to a TD, especially after that hit from Keisel. It shows his team nothing is going to keep him from getting the job done.

The best 'intangible' we have seen from JC this preseason that we hadn't already seen last season is his trust of the WRs. First putting the ball up there for Moss against the Steelers for a big gain and then with ARE against the Jags for a TD.

Likely we will see some picks as he pushes to see how far (and against whom) he can do this. On the flip side we are going to see some exciting pass plays and teams with poor CBs are gonna get crushed...

JC is the QB of the Present/Future. It's about time we have the QB we've been looking for! I can't wait until the season starts.

I saw nice crisp passes yesterday, all were on a string. No wobbly ducks that allow the defender to get there and break the pass up. :applause:

Archived