Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WOW. A Media Guy Who Is a Skins Fan

method man

Thats great scott van pelt from espn is also a redskin fan I believe. I remember a while back he did a game highlight and called them his redskins.

I was actually curious about that. I know he graduated from Maryland and is a huge Terps sports fan, but I didnt know which pro team he rooted for. I dont think Ive ever heard him mention it.

Matthew Berry is a pretty big name in the fantasy writing community, for better or for worse. I almost wonder if his "beloved" Redskins was sarcastic, but I suppose it looks authentic enough.

Its not like the Skins dont have their share of fans, we just have a lot of haters too. :)

I was watching Fantasy Insider the other day with Merrill Hoge, The Schwab and Matthew Berry. The Schwab had a Tiki jersey on and was talking about how he is a Giants' fan. Berry was giving him a hard time saying he was betraying Eli by wearing the jersey. Schwab mentioned that Berry was a Redskin guy so he just liked messing with a Giants fan. So I guess he really does like the Skins.

Thats great scott van pelt from espn is also a redskin fan I believe. I remember a while back he did a game highlight and called them his redskins.

I seem to remember Van Pelt went crazy on SportsCenter when they announced Gibbs was returning as well...but he is a Redskins fan...

James Brown, formally of Fox Sports, now with CBS, is also a Redskins fan I believe....

I seem to remember Van Pelt went crazy on SportsCenter when they announced Gibbs was returning as well...but he is a Redskins fan...

James Brown, formally of Fox Sports, now with CBS, is also a Redskins fan I believe....

He is. The others used to give him crap when the Skins would bomb.

Of couse Howie Long had no room to talk.

Archived