Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok...Seriously, you gotta sit em'

SkinsNoles21

I'm torn about it. Sure, the injuries mounted up this weekend. And JC's knee really scared us. But I think it's about the same as most years. You could get hurt just as easily in practice. One thing about Football. You can't play scared. If you're worried about getting hurt you will get hurt! You have to go all out and the starters need that.

We saw what happened last year when Gibbs held the starters out so much. Took us 3 games to get going. We just need to build in more youth for depth. Collins or Brunell taking that hit would have probably been done this year. JC being young ended up with a bruise.

Yea we should sit them. We should also sit our starters for the Jax game because they are a "hard-hitting" defense too.

Actually, Miami is hard hitting too, so we should sit our starters for that game. Philly blitzes a lot, so we should sit them for that game too.

After looking at the schedule, actually, I think we should sit our starters until the Lions game.

grow some balls people... its football.

I'd really like to see how Jason recovers after the injury....Now with that said....no way in hell he should play if his knee is not 100%. I would like to see how he acts when someone gets around him after the knee scare.....My gut feeling tells me that he will be ok.....the thing that I most like about him is his pocket prescence.

Yea we should sit them. We should also sit our starters for the Jax game because they are a "hard-hitting" defense too.

Actually, Miami is hard hitting too, so we should sit our starters for that game. Philly blitzes a lot, so we should sit them for that game too.

After looking at the schedule, actually, I think we should sit our starters until the Lions game.

grow some balls people... its football.

Tough talk - but regular season games count -- the pre season simply doesn't. So explain why the risk is worth it?

Archived