Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Early prediction for Baltimore.

Art

Maybe going 5-11 last year was an elaborate ruse concocted by the coaches to prepare our team mentally for a Super Bowl win this year! We sucked last year only because the coaches wanted us to!

As I wrote, you deliver. It's almost like I know exactly who you are and what you're doing.

There's a distinct difference between disagreement and abject hysteria, displayed, in each and every thread, at each and every opportunity, by the same cast of characters. Lombardi. FTW. BLC, though, I think he might be trying. SMG. Etc. You know going in what they'll say. Doesn't matter what the topic is. If they can find a way to make an insulting comment about the team they say they love, they will. That doesn't make them their own men. It makes them trolling idiots. When they want to display some ability to actually figure out there is a way to not like a specific move or event and not come off like a Cowboy fan they'll be better. Until then, they won't.

then brother if that is the case you are just trying to reason with crazy people. you KNOW they are a certain way and you are just putting fuel on the fire.

i respect you, your views, and i even respect it if you disagree with me. as a matter of fact, if you disagree with me and we have a big debate over things and keep it respectful, i respect you even more. :cheers:

i respect you, your views, and i even respect it if you disagree with me. as a matter of fact, if you disagree with me and we have a big debate over things and keep it respectful, i respect you even more. :cheers:

Knowing Art, you're not the type of person he'd respect. But as long as you respect him.... he'll tolerate you.

Archived