Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Moral Dilemma

AsburySkinsFan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Okay, here it is.

Situation:

Dinner time, there are two hamburger buns left and 4 pork tenderloins (for the buns), to split between my wife and I. As I'm prepping dinner I notice that 1 of the buns has a small bit of mold (and I mean small). Now I would like to have both of the buns for my sandwiches, and I know that if my wife finds even the slightest bit of mold on a loaf of bread then she'll throw the whole thing away.

So, what am I to do:

A) Tell her about the mold knowing she'll reject them both and then pinch off the mold and have both buns for myself.

B) Share with her the bun without telling her about the mold knowing that she'll never see it while she's eating.

Obviously your wife hates the idea of mold on her bread worse than the idea of eating a pork tenderloin without a bun. For her sake, you should tell her about the mold. Then make a good faith gesture of cutting off the mold, and offering to use the bun with the mold cut off yourself -- give her the non-moldy one.

When she refuses to eat even the non-moldy one, you can have both guilt free. You're eating something she knowingly does not want.

Even though you realize that the mold is no big deal, adult to adult, you've really gotta inform her of the mold. It's the only respectful thing to do. :silly:

Optimal solution: offer to drive to the closest store and get some more buns.

Archived