Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Saturday night at the game! (With Video)

themaddog93

Just wanted to say Thank You to SkinsFanInTennessee! My nephew and I had a great time at the tailgate, but on to my story. We hit the jackpot by going in early. We got autographs from Jason Campbell, London Fletcher and Al Saunders. We also got within 5 feet of Santana Moss and Clinton Portis but no autographs. The creeps that do it for a living ran them off. Al Saunders was the coolest. He stood and talked to us for 5 minutes. London Fletcher was awesome too. He stayed for a long time. Jason was all class. I like him even more after we met him. The story of the night was this guy that had a newborn and brought a little Redskins shirt he wanted Coach Gibbs to sign. He got Al Saunders to sign it first and asked him if he would take it to Gibbs. He said he wished he could but could not. We told him it was a slim to none shot but he believed. He was on a mission. Then Coach Gibbs came out. He was focused and headed for the field but our boy got his attention and he turned around and signed the guy’s baby shirt. We all went wild. That was the only autograph he signed. Well I got to go I am leaving for Liberia for 7 days. Pray for me. HTTR :logo:

Matt receiving Jason Campbell autograph!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AveMkiAwlM

Tarhog and I were standing right over your right shoulder on the field. Actually, for a brief moment, I think you can see us when you move. But I can't tell.

It was funny watching all the Titans fans passing down Titans memorabilia for the 'Skins players to sign. I just thought that was strange... and I was trying to think of any of my own Redskin memorabilia that I would want a Titan's player signature on. :confused:

Just wanted to say Thank You to SkinsFanInTennessee! My nephew and I had a great time at the tailgate, but on to my story. We hit the jackpot by going in early. We got autographs from Jason Campbell, London Fletcher and Al Saunders. We also got within 5 feet of Santana Moss and Clinton Portis but no autographs. The creeps that do it for a living ran them off. Al Saunders was the coolest. He stood and talked to us for 5 minutes. London Fletcher was awesome too. He stayed for a long time. Jason was all class. I like him even more after we met him. The story of the night was this guy that had a newborn and brought a little Redskins shirt he wanted Coach Gibbs to sign. He got Al Saunders to sign it first and asked him if he would take it to Gibbs. He said he wished he could but could not. We told him it was a slim to none shot but he believed. He was on a mission. Then Coach Gibbs came out. He was focused and headed for the field but our boy got his attention and he turned around and signed the guy’s baby shirt. We all went wild. That was the only autograph he signed. Well I got to go I am leaving for Liberia for 7 days. Pray for me. HTTR :logo:
Nice meeting you and talking to you MD93.It was a good night at the game.My son Jordan was able to get several autographs after the game as well as a picture with Joe Salavea.We also met and talked with Don Breau's daughter and her husband after the game.They are extremely nice people.Hope and pray all goes well for you and your cause in Liberia.

Archived