Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 10 Defensive Players Under 25

miked1612

#2? The guy shouldn't have even made the Pro-Bowl.

Demarcus Ware, Kamerion Wimbley, Demeco Ryans, DeAngelo Hall, Tommie Harris and Shawne Merriman all *EAT* ST.

Yeah it's not like ST has won a game against the Cowboys single-handedly...

and it's not like T.O. is scared s***less of ST...

and it's not like he took in the game-winning score in a playoff game against the Bucs...

No you're totally right. Take him off the list.

#2? The guy shouldn't have even made the Pro-Bowl.

Demarcus Ware, Kamerion Wimbley, Demeco Ryans, DeAngelo Hall, Tommie Harris and Shawne Merriman all *EAT* ST.

Yeah, yeah. :rolleyes:

I'm sure you could eat ST as well......with a steaming pile of HI in the middle.

saying DeAngelo Hall is a shut down corner is laughable

Yeah it seems whenever a guy runs his mouth or self-promotes, he somehow becomes better in the eyes of the media. Hall is above average and makes his fair share of plays, but he gambles a lot and gets burned a lot more than a "shut-down" corner should (see Johnson, Chad).

im surprised he was that high, they are still going by his talent and potential. I thought the assessment was fair too, the Redskins have really not let Taylor use his strengths much yet, other than hard hitting. I think since Landry is better in coverage, Taylor can finally showcase his stuff that he did in Miami.

I am surprised Ware wasn't on the list though.

If you were to put Sean Taylor on the Ravens...or the Bears...you would then witness historic and absolute supremacy. Everyone around him on our squad needs to step up...and fulfill his destiny. His talents are unmatched...and Gibbs...IF YOU READ THIS...

START USING TAYLOR IN THE RED ZONE FOR JUMP BALLS / FADES / AND THE VERTICAL ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and it's not like he took in the game-winning score in a playoff game against the Bucs...

That was one of the best posts I've read in a REALLY long time. He has won so many games for us if you go back and look over the past few years. At least two games would have been losses if not for Sean Taylor (and we only HAD five!!).

That was one of the best posts I've read in a REALLY long time. He has won so many games for us if you go back and look over the past few years. At least two games would have been losses if not for Sean Taylor (and we only HAD five!!).

Thank you. I think people outside the realm of the Redskins seem to forget that even though our D was horrendous last season, without ST covering sideline to sideline, we would have been that much worse. Here's to the D stepping up around ST and him having a Defensive Player of the Year type season. :cheers:

and...

it's not like he locked the redskins into the playoffs when he recovered a fumble againts the eagles and scored with it.

it's not like he ***HAS NOT*** played wide reciever in the nfl.

dude cowboy fan, listan, your wide recievers are scared ****less of Sean Taylor. Terry Glenn, T.O, and Crayon(Crayton may not be scared but he got JACKED the **** up by him). Sean Taylor eats Cowboys for breakfast and dinner and snacks on their heads for a snack. Wanna hear something funny? Sean Taylor only eats fish I heard. Whos nickname was the Tuna?

Look, enough with the Cowboy hating. Fact is, Sean Taylor has won alot of games for us. He is a bigger game changer than anybody on the cowboys can dream of being as of now.

Archived