Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ticket Accident/parking/ticket office/gear & anything else I think of (Insane Merge)

InsaneBoost

Personally I think this is just another way for Dan S. to make even more money. I had the same thing happen to me and I went over to FedEx to have them reprinted at $4 a ticket. The girl knew exactly what the problem was when I walked up and there was a stack of tickets that had done the same thing.

I think that if they KNOW they have a problem we shouldn't be charged for their stupidity!!!

I like how they also folded the season tickets on that crease for the bottom tickets, so now when you are tearing them out, they are already loose, and now even more prone to being torn off.
Well, on my general season tickets (2 accounts, 4 sheets, 40 tickets), they all came on one flat sheet, all ten tickets to a sheet. There are no folds.

Just a small clarification. If you get there more than 2 hours before game time and have a red pass you can park in any red lot. Closer to game time than 2 hours and the parking lot staff directs you to a space and get bitter if you want to park somewhere else.

Just a small clarification. If you get there more than 2 hours before game time and have a red pass you can park in any red lot. Closer to game time than 2 hours and the parking lot staff directs you to a space and get bitter if you want to park somewhere else.

I think that's the answer that he's looking for. It all depends on when you get there. If you get there less than 2 hours before game time then you park where they tell you to, even though it's in the color lot that is on your pass.

Last year we were waiting for the lot to open and some couple was looking for lot Red 5. They argued with me that since there was a 5 on their pass they could only park in lot Red 5. I tried to tell them that the 5 meant it was the 5th game of the season, but they just couldn't seem to grasp that concept. :laugh:

Actually, the ticket office is hidden underground behind a row of shrubs and a secret door. Find the light post that is at the exact northern point of the stadium sidewalk. Count off 25 steps to the east....then 10 steps south. You'll come to the fence and it will have a sign that says "Staff Only"....it's a clever ruse. Flip the sign up to reveal a doorbell button. Ring the bell and a guy will come out. That's Rudy. Show him your secret tattoo and tell him the phrase of the day. It's Friday, so the phrase will be "Ali Haji Sheik shanked a gimme." After that, Rudy will take you to the ticket office.

Actually, the ticket office is hidden underground behind a row of shrubs and a secret door. Find the light post that is at the exact northern point of the stadium sidewalk. Count off 25 steps to the east....then 10 steps south. You'll come to the fence and it will have a sign that says "Staff Only"....it's a clever ruse. Flip the sign up to reveal a doorbell button. Ring the bell and a guy will come out. That's Rudy. Show him your secret tattoo and tell him the phrase of the day. It's Friday, so the phrase will be "Ali Haji Sheik shanked a gimme." After that, Rudy will take you to the ticket office.

Oh okay, I'll be sure to do that :laugh:

Thanks for the help guys, I'm going up there now, I'll let you know how it went when I come back.

Archived