Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ticket Accident/parking/ticket office/gear & anything else I think of (Insane Merge)

InsaneBoost

I guess it depends on the ticket taker. For the Ravens game, I taped the top part of the ticket to the bottom part. At Gate A, the ticket taker noticed the tape and said I needed a re-print. I walked to the next Gate, and the ticket taker there said the same thing.

Next, I went to the Ticket Office, had to show my drivers license and season ticket id, and they reprinted the tickets for $4 each. Took about 10 minutes....not too bad.

I guess it depends on the ticket taker. For the Ravens game, I taped the top part of the ticket to the bottom part. At Gate A, the ticket taker noticed the tape and said I needed a re-print. I walked to the next Gate, and the ticket taker there said the same thing.

Next, I went to the Ticket Office, had to show my drivers license and season ticket id, and they reprinted the tickets for $4 each. Took about 10 minutes....not too bad.

Whar if your not a season ticket holder or what if you buy tickets from stubhub and they're like what. What would you do then?

Whar if your not a season ticket holder or what if you buy tickets from stubhub and they're like what. What would you do then?
Well, since you purchased from StubHub and the redskins are in bed with stubhub, I'd first call the ticket office and see what they say. Emphasize you purchased from STUBHUB.

Otherwise, call stub hub immediately.

I did the same thing 2 years ago. I contacted the ticket office & they said I would be fine. I got in the game w/o a problem with the taped ticket. Something must have changed if they said you needed replacements.

Yeah, they figured they could make additional money by charging for something that shouldn't even matter.

What makes a torn ticket less real than an untorn one? And wouldn't somebody complain that you were in their seat if you somehow made a fake ticket and tore it for some unknown reason?

I mean, the Redskins have sold out every game for decades, right?

I just talked to my friend who's dad tore the stub off at the wrong spot and all he did was tape it up and was able to get in with no problem.
I didnt get it from Stubhub or a season ticket holder. The guy I got it from got it from a season ticket holder and just found out he cant go to the game. Im not gonna worry cause I was at the game where my friend got in with the taped ticket.
This is good info. This confirms my suspicions that you can probably get in with a carefully taped stub.

I didnt get it from Stubhub or a season ticket holder. The guy I got it from got it from a season ticket holder and just found out he cant go to the game. Im not gonna worry cause I was at the game where my friend got in with the taped ticket.

I'm having the same problem. I got two tickets from a friend who cannot make the game this Sunday. After reading this thread, I decided to check my tickets and noticed both were missing the stubs. Is there anything I can do? The season ticket holder is out of town for two weeks.

Archived